Answer This Please.... I Need Profesinals Only

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

str8mob

Reaction score
Check i it wat is the most amont of bud i can expect for a sea a green. or wat most anyone has ever saw first hand. or wat i lookin at if i take ordainary plant when it 12 in tall i throw it into 12/12 night day when it done if everything goes good how much i goona get like 4 oz most and 1 oz the least?????? my grow room has good temp kinda low humidity good intake and outtake for air but i got no C02. but anyone who has expireance that can give me a rough guess would have my respect and if you need my info bout my crop let me know i just inpatient with time i need to have a rough guess of how much a plant with sea of green style.

There are so many variables that there is no possible way to answer this question directly.
What I can tell you is that if your room is dialed in, and you know your strain very well, you may be able to pull 3/4 gram per watt of light used or possibly even a bit more.

You've got alot of reading to do! Patience is the key and with yields too many things to factor in, lights, nutes, enviroment, care of your ladies, lst, fimming, etc. Your yield depends on you and your set-up.

considering all other factors are perfectly dialed, light size and strain are the factors that increase/decrease the yield.

agreed..........too many variables. Read all you can, but it really boils down to growing experience, learning to read your plants what they need, and when. Providing them the ideal environment etc.

Most of us do better with experience.

IMO, anytime a new growers first questions are about yields, they are starting off on the wrong foot. Your first concern should be getting your space dialed in with optimum growing conditions. Then the yield will come.

str8mob said:
Check i it wat is the most amont of bud i can expect for a sea a green. or wat most anyone has ever saw first hand. or wat i lookin at if i take ordainary plant when it 12 in tall i throw it into 12/12 night day when it done if everything goes good how much i goona get like 4 oz most and 1 oz the least?????? my grow room has good temp kinda low humidity good intake and outtake for air but i got no C02. but anyone who has expireance that can give me a rough guess would have my respect and if you need my info bout my crop let me know i just inpatient with time i need to have a rough guess of how much a plant with sea of green style.

Like the above has stated.. yeild is the last thing that should be thought of.. you should be thinking what am i going to use for nutes.. is it going to be hydro.. or soil.. what kinda light am i going to use.. how many watts .. how big of space.. what should i use for venting.. will there be CO2..
theres alot more to the whole ordeal then just dropping a seed in the soil and growing pounds.. it took me a grow + some to get my set up dialed in.. i came out with a good yeild my first grow.. but i have also grown b4.. so getting use to the new set up was only a 1/4 of the battle..
good luck to you sir.. and hope you concentrate on growing not end product that will help you the most of all..
if yor really into it then the end will come with great results..
LH

"I Need Professinals Only" Really? I went ahead and spelled professional right for you in case any show up.

Sounds like you have a ton of reading to do and a lot of trial and error to go through before you go singling out people on here that aren't Professionals but are the ones most likely to help you and help you right. Please define what you mean by professional?

So my advice (a non professional because i am not paid for growing) is read and learn for yourself and then ask specific questions other than "what will i yield". Also, there isn't a "professional" that would dare answer your question because it can't accurately be answered especially not knowing your abilities.

I would also agree that if your main concern is yield you are already going to likely fail keeping that attitude because you are either going to over water, over fertilize or both, wanting the most yield per watt.

Good luck with it but you may need to rethink some things. ;)

Not enough. No matter what my conditions were the end "yield" was not enough IMO. Of course...IMO, I could get 9grams per watt totalling 20 pounds and it wouldn't be enough. So yeppers, that's my final answer, "not enough".
See signature;)

while I agree with every ones replies, i'd like to add that when one cuts their trees down, they can take the wet weight and multiply by 0.2 or 0.3 to get a rough estimate of the end yield dry weight... just my 2 cents

thg said it right new grow you are not going to win the state fair but learn you are only worried about the end product I think it more about the grow the product is a huge plus

Don't Professionals get paid to be a Pro at what they do? So in this case the Pros you are looking for wld be drug dealers? When someones first question is about yield I tend to think they are growing for the wrong reasons...

parkone said:
Glad I'm not a professional, because I couldn't read pas da firs sntence wit all dat proffessional gramma bein usd...holy ****, do you type with your feet?

i mean i sorta understand when people talk like this in person, but when they actually type out the words cut short and everything, starts to irritate me...

oh and str8mob- fix your white rhino ph problem?

AW, c'mon give him "wat" he wants....you'll get at least a pound a plant..:holysheep:..:rolleyes:....ok back to the picture gallery.....

Latest posts

Back