Anxiety and back pain etc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nOob grower said:
I got the same problem as you zipflip, same meds, and most days I find myself smoking a ton ciggs

that makes three of us, I take 2-3 mg a day, for like 10 years now,
sometimes when I smoke it gets amplified and I get all nervous and fidgety
which leads me straight to the pills. Sometimes I want to punch my doc in the face for starting me on the xanax.

andy52 said:
i too have had all kinds of injections in my lower back,cortisone,epidurals,you name it i've ha it.after 11 lower back surgeries,i try anything to keep away from the knife again.but i know its cpming.getting to where i can not hardly walk again.constant pain.the sciatic,going down both legs.makes sleeping pure torture.mj helps me the best as i refuse to take narcotics again.been on everything on the market,even had a morphine pump,which worked well,but i had a reaction to the material the pump was made from.they had to remove it.so back to square 1 and all they want to do is write scrips for heavy narcotics,not again.i had hell getting off thos oxycontin.was taking 160mg's a day plus 50mg's of hydrocodone.

Sorry to hear that Andy,

The Mrs was also on meds for a long time... hydocodrin, Soma, she probably remembers the names better than me. We have also stopped rhw use of narcotics... Hope your problem gets better.

CIGH
:cool:

TURKEYNECK said:
that makes three of us, I take 2-3 mg a day, for like 10 years now,
sometimes when I smoke it gets amplified and I get all nervous and fidgety
which leads me straight to the pills. Sometimes I want to punch my doc in the face for starting me on the xanax.

Has your doctor told you that you will be taking them the rest of your life? When i was prescibed I asked how long I would have to take them for and he told me if I was 10 years older (im upper 20's now) I would probably be on them forever.

trillions of atoms said:
dont do it, i had three and they will make the pain worse!!!!!!!!

(ur avatar)--- u a catfisherman? i love catchin monster cats man. only hapens round spring erly summer here tho. after that the big ones seem to disappear

nOob grower said:
Has your doctor told you that you will be taking them the rest of your life? When i was prescibed I asked how long I would have to take them for and he told me if I was 10 years older (im upper 20's now) I would probably be on them forever.

No, he's mentioned that he'd like to take me off of them eventually, but I cant emagine living without them.. If I dont have my pills I panic hard:eek:
I just hope there are no serious long-term effects..

TURKEYNECK said:
No, he's mentioned that he'd like to take me off of them eventually, but I cant emagine living without them.. If I dont have my pills I panic hard:eek:
I just hope there are no serious long-term effects..

Withdraw will probably be a b*tch if you take them daily (if you didnt know that already) And I completely understand not having them and panicing more

nOob grower said:
Withdraw will probably be a b*tch if you take them daily (if you didnt know that already) And I completely understand not having them and panicing more

man, lemme tell ya, unfortunately ive spent some time "up the road" and they would NOT give me xanax.. I KNOW the feeling.. NOT GOOD.

zipflip said:
i'm thinkin maybe a nice sativa harvested say mostly cloudy trichomes. say like 30-40%clear and 60-70% cloudy. a nice head high but yet energetic and functional.
i mean, i've notice the more the stoney couchlock type buzz i get from a certain strain i smoke, that the more anxiety i have. and when i get a bag of some really light green buds i'm fine. its that dark green bud that makes me all wacked and thinkin weird crazy **** and paranoia etc.. JMO and from wat i've noticed watchin and takin mental pictures and notes on the buds i've smoked over the years. but the darker green almost dam near brown green in color usually locks me in a chair or puts me to sleep just aftre i start to weird out and turn tv down lights down or off. lockin doors etc.. im like a tweeker when i smoke that dark green bud lol.
any feedback on this personal observation anyone?
i'll agree with that...heavy indo does get the ol' brain thinkin some weird stuff. my prob is i'm usually fine till i lay down to sleep...thats when my back starts...so da indo knocks me right out! i have heard kush is good for a heavy high without the whole racing heart/anxiety thing.

TURKEYNECK said:
man, lemme tell ya, unfortunately ive spent some time "up the road" and they would NOT give me xanax.. I KNOW the feeling.. NOT GOOD.

i went up the road for bout a week one time last year(assumin u talkin jail) and they wouldnt let my parents bring me in my medication an that they said the jail nurse was out for 3 days and the nurse had to approve them and i would have to purchase a whole new fill to get them in their jail via them. so i was broke an no insurance an they wouldnt give me my xanax and bein without smoke over a week and no xanax and the stress of bein in jail... wow i can honestly say that it was hell for me.
i don't take them every day sometime a few days witout somedays i take a few a day. it all depends how im feelin but yeah they are very addictive. and even the regimen i take them on is pretty habit and still produces a dependance for them.
but yeah, i either smokin or takin my pills to get thru a day every day. my anxiety has literaly controlled my whole life.

lyfr said:
i'll agree with that...heavy indo does get the ol' brain thinkin some weird stuff. my prob is i'm usually fine till i lay down to sleep...thats when my back starts...so da indo knocks me right out! i have heard kush is good for a heavy high without the whole racing heart/anxiety thing.

hows the flowering schedule for kush strains? i mean i'm up northern midwest and i need somethin wit auto flower or short flowering or erly flowering...
i herd this of the kush strains as well.

I Have A Bad Back Too And Chronic Pancritis Try War Lock

I'm finding that the Sour Diesel has NO or low anxiety. Its great for that, pain wise however I find myself getting way way silly before it does anything. Not that is a bad thing because the sativa buzz is not a tired one, so your silly, non-anxious and relatively painless. The price was too high to make it worth buying, but growing would be great.

Indicas work best for pain relief and sleeping. Aurora Indica is a nice strong one for the evening, most people find blue strains nice for both. I guess, try before you buy if you can.

When I check out the strains online some of them will have descriptions like medical application and what it is good for. I am at that stage too where it's time to supply my own recommended prescription.

Latest posts

Back