anxiety stran

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sportcardiva

Reaction score
does anyone now what kind of weed would help with anxiety and panic attacks and depression. what would be the best stran that would help with those things. thanks

sativa highs always did it for me.
the 'up high' instead of a stone, to where you constantly think about things.

something with haze backgrounds works good for me.

or the strains I'm growing now that aren't necessarily haze nor sativa but have up highs.
jack herer and citrus.
makes me want to get up, get out, and have a good day.
stonier strains make me want to sit around the house, and that's no way to treat depression...well, for me anyway.

not sure, maybe it's how your body reacts to certain strains, or just how the strains make your body react...

Wish you the best of luck. I've been there, and still am every now and again

I think any strain would probably help you out with anxiety and depression. When I'm feeling down, I just smoke a fatty and things are fine! Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe.

For everyone, it's different. I know many people who like to get straight up baked when they are in the slumps... I, on the other hand, prefer the up high choking_victim is speaking of. If I were to get stoned, I just get lost in my thoughts and can tear myself apart when not in a good mood.

That's just me... this drug's effects are very circumstantial and unique to each user. :ccc:

just lots of it all ways works for me...you know just get real loaded and act like know one can see youuuuu...man

:)

Latest posts

Back