any advice plzzzz

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dev

Reaction score
hi all have posted a diary in the indoor growing section if anyones interested in my grow

ive noticed a few leaves on a some of my ladies have shrivelled up gone black almost charred like althou they havent burnt at all light has always been well away from then infact prob a bit too far away they are ice seeds from nirvana which are being grown in canna soil with perlite im feeding them on

1ml/lt ionic bloom
7ml/lt ionic boost

as per instructed by guidelines on ionic bottle they are feed once a day 1 pint of water which has been sat over night

they are currently 24 days into flower

any ideas as to what the problem might be people????

thanks in advance

pics arent great quality sorry

27-01-07_1748.jpg

27-01-07_1749.jpg

have had some one on uk420 suggest its possibly a pottasium defficiency due to low temps during lights out lowest room has reached is around 9 degrees any one agree?

if so should i turn radiator on in the room ( have kept off to keep temps down before cold gripped) or use a stand alone heater in the room

thanks in advance

thats around 48*F...that is definately too chilly for plants.
Are your pots on concrete?..the floor maybe even colder, transfering that chill right to the root zone.

CAN AGREE MORE WITH HICK (like usually) try not to go less then 70F

o yaa hick i got question my temp is constant 80 degrees would be better for plant if i put portable AC and set-it up for 75 ??

they are sitting n a wooden floor which has a carpet on it so no not sitting on concrete for ventelation i have 2 rvk 150 one 6 inch one 10 inch the 6 inch is pulling in fresh air whilst the 10 inch works on extraction think im going to run the rad in the room for hour or two over night whilst lights out

thanks for help people

dev...are you shutting off circulation dureing lights out?..
I'm pretty sure the problem is temp related. Plants that get a freezing frost turn black like that.

brouli...80 is just "barely" over ideal..(75-80) IMHO

hmmmm i have been having some similar problems with mine, never thought about it getting too cold in the room at night, it has been extremely cold here and my exhaust vent does run outside, i bet when mine shuts down the cold air is coming in thru the exhaust vent and making my room to cold.

i think my digital temp gauge has a recorder on it i will have to check the lowest recorded temp when the lights kick back on.

good post!

temps below 60F restrict growth and nute uptake/utilization.
...one of the reasons some plants turn purple in colder temps, retricting the "P" and expressing a defficiency.

Hick said:
dev...are you shutting off circulation dureing lights out?..
I'm pretty sure the problem is temp related. Plants that get a freezing frost turn black like that.

brouli...80 is just "barely" over ideal..(75-80) IMHO

no mate im not my circulation runs all thru day and night have turned radiator on in the room now so hopefully with this warm spell were having at mo things be ok

have posted up some more pics in my grow diary if anyone would like to check it out

thanks to temps raising during lights out seems this problem has cured thanks mr s and hick

Latest posts

Back