Any fans of the show Survivor?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmokinMom

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reaction score
Some of us get together each season to play fantasy Survivor and can always use new players. Send me a pm if you're interested. The more, the merrier. :vap-Bong_smoker:

Survivor fan here. Enjoy watching and daydreaming, if I was younger and...... Think if I was young enough, I`d luv to try survivor. Anyway, gotta watch every week.

Kaotik, stonloc? Your emails bounced but it might have been the site messing up..

yeah i'll probably play again.. makes watching a bit more interesting ;)
not really amped on the new series though, but we'll see.

whens it start?

Survivor fan here. Enjoy watching and daydreaming, if I was younger and...... Think if I was young enough, I`d luv to try survivor. Anyway, gotta watch every week.

You're very welcome to join us. :D

Sept 24 kao.

I actually loved the first one. I have since quit paying for TV and buy 5 dollar DVDs instead and stream my stuff.

Forget comcast and Internet providers.f them...f them...f them. I wish I could say the words I really feel.

But I like the idea of the show!!!

I didn't even know that show was still going. Have not watched it in a couple years. I hardly watch any Broadcast TV now a days. I think Castle might the only show I watch on a Regular Network. Love to binge watch NetFlix shows. Currently finishing up The Killing.

I'm in. It does make it more enjoyable for sure. Haven't see. Any previews yet so not sure what kind of gimmick they're doing this season.

I'm on my phone now but I'll pm y'all the link tomorrow.

Ok, found it. What a pain in the rear that was. I'm private messaging you guys the direct link.

If anyone else is interested, let me know. :)

Hammy, each time I post asking if folks want to play you always chime in about how you don't watch the show anymore..,just sayin'. :p.

Hammy, each time I post asking if folks want to play you always chime in about how you don't watch the show anymore..,just sayin'. :p.

Show me EACH time and where I ALWAYS chime in about not watching anymore. You mean ONE time? Because that is what it was...... just sayin.

Last chance, show starts tonight. Pm me if you'd like the link.

Kinda does, but who gives a flyin f. :giggle:

If you continue trying to argue with me I'll just spam you with invites. :hubba:

OK, the first show`s over, what happens now ?

Latest posts

Back