Any of you blaze but dont smoke cigs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I smoked cigs for about20 years and then one day I said I was done with them,Havent smoked since 4 yrs now,But i am making up for it by smoking more weed:woohoo:

Never smoked cigs and never will. But I LOVE my weed, smoke it daily. The few times that I did try to smoke a cig (in college) they always made me sick to my stomach. I guess they affect people differently.

sometimes i smoke a cig after i smoke ganja..
but not all the time i have had asthama all my life cigs make my chest get tight.unlike weed i can smoke it alot and feel 100%.

Never have smoked Cigs, but then again when i'm high, all i want is ice water, seriously, sometimes it gets so bad that i think i'm gonna' drowned myself, weird huh?
~T-Bone

Like most so far I smoke weed but not cigs.I do however roll the weed onto the cig; it's so convenient.lol.At the end I take a puff or two but I need to stop that.I usually remedy it by pulling the paper up, closer to the top of the cig so the lit weed doesnt fuse with the tobacco.

T-Bone said:
Never have smoked Cigs, but then again when i'm high, all i want is ice water, seriously, sometimes it gets so bad that i think i'm gonna' drowned myself, weird huh?
~T-Bone

I got this same thing going on. Here's a thirst quencher for you: make a pitcher of Chrystal Light lemonade, then squeeze a fresh lemon into it. If you;re feeling really frisky, toss the rind right into the batch. Then serve over ice with a sprig of mint leaf. Don't forget to use a straw. Heaven....

Hahah T=Bone. I feel the same way. I drink cold brew tea by the gallon :shocked:

Crystal light and vodka...one of my favs

Pot Belly said:
Smoked for 20 years.......

and finally kicked that nasty habit cold turkey. Can't stand cig smoke now. And stinky cig butts are worse! I don't really blame the person if you're hooked, that nicotine and habit is very addicting. I never thought I'd ever quit.

Also didn't realize when I'd go outside for a smoke, that I still stank up the whole house when I came in. :)

I love weed. I won't stop smoking it.;)

What Pot Belly said, but 30 years for me.:doh:

Become an organ donor, you may save a life!

thats how i started out. i smoked just weed then a couple months into it i started smokin cigs. wish i woulda just kept with just weed but to late for that

pack a day, marlboro reds

definitley more addictive than weed. i think that if weed were cheaper and i could smoke a pack of joints a day, i might be able to kick the cancerstick

I usually only take a few puffs of a cigarette to get that little nicotine buzz. So thanks to me not having an addictive personality I can really just puff on a cigarette when I want the buzz *usually when i'm already blazed*

iv been smoking weed for about 31 years and have never smoked a cig in my life,,,not unless you count the second hand smoke ,,,,yes the lady rasta smokes a pack of marlboro aday and is slowly killing herself and me at the same time,,,,p,l,r

i smoke weed and not cigs but i do use cig in spliffs so.. lol

I smoke buds, but not cigs. I used to though. Here is where I am at according to quit keeper, lol.

I have been quit for 1 Year, 2 Months, 2 Days, 16 hours, 9 minutes and 22 seconds (428 days). I have saved $1,714.68 by not smoking 8,573 cigarettes. I have saved 4 Weeks, 1 Day, 18 hours and 25 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 5/26/2006 6:22 PM

Wow Type S150 - what a neat site. I quit a 2 pk a day habbit 10 yrs ago. I should go see my stats. :D

i used to smoke 20 black&mild a day back when i wuz in 12th grade...i noticed it slowed me down alot on the football field so now i smoke 100% marijuana nothing else....besides blunts

SmokinMom said:
Wow Type S150 - what a neat site. I quit a 2 pk a day habbit 10 yrs ago. I should go see my stats. :D
You should be rich by now, lol. Good job man.

Latest posts

Back