Anybody else been getting bad seed from Attitude?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Budsterman

Senior Junior
Reaction score
I don't know people..... There's something strange going on over at Attitude for the past 6-8 months. I've probably made over 4 orders the past 6-8 months and I've gotten numerous bad seeds in every order. And edit because of that clause that states they won't speak about germination problems. editI cry!!! This past order I took a chance on a pack of KillaWatt.... Not 1 seed cracked open!!! I probably spent about 400 like I always do and I'm just tired of them stealing my money. And 75% of their freebies didnt crack either. I was dying for the NL/Big Bud cross to pop, but that edit was a dud too!

Anybody else having problems with the Tude????

Nope....

take care and be safe

:ciao:

I've had 2 orders in this past 6 months. 100% germ rate and always seem to fit the strain description even the freebies, I actually like a freebie more then any of the specific strains I've ordered Emerald triangle Emerald jack. Hardcore resin/trics and has the aroma of fruit salad and its easy to clone. What's your germ technique ? I soak a day in distilled, throw em in a papertowel wet with distilled in dark warm area a day later cracked or not I insert in rockwool with the butt end up.

My germ rate is at about 95%. If the seed cracks open I get it growing. However, I keep getting seeds that don't crack period. And its only from attitude. I order from other companies like sanniesshop and I NEVER have a problem with seeds cracking.

And yeah, Attitude gives out some great UFO's! Like the NL/Big Bud freebie. I was dying for that to crack so I could clone it and check it out. But of course not. The NY 47 freebie they gave me is growing good though. Germed it and threw it in a DWC Bucket. It loves it. Still haven't germed the Dinafem Blue Widow & the Sweet Deep Grapefruit freebies the sent. Don't haver room for those righ now. I already have too many girls going now.

My germ technique? Throw em right into a cup of water til they crack and then into either a rockwool cube or a soil mix. It's not my germ technique Doc.... It's the seeds. They gotta crack. Only bad seed doesn't crack.

I'll post some pics of what I did get to crack from the Tude. I'm just saying that I'm not happy at all with them and I would like to knw if there's anybody else out there who's encounteing the same thing with them.

There ain't nothing wrong with a 95% germ rate. I have never had problems with Attitude. Just germed some seeds that i got last year and all 5 popped with no problems. Just stuck them in soil, wet it and 2 days later they are popping out of the soil.

I have ordered from Attitude at least 3 times in the last 6-8 months and had no problems with anything. I am not sure you can blame Attitude for non germination. They are only seed brokers--I would think that non-germination would lay more with the breeder....so whose seeds are you buying that won't germ?

The Hemp Goddess said:
I have ordered from Attitude at least 3 times in the last 6-8 months and had no problems with anything. I am not sure you can blame Attitude for non germination. They are only seed brokers--I would think that non-germination would lay more with the breeder....so whose seeds are you buying that won't germ?

:yeahthat:

The Hemp Goddess said:

What breeder? It's "Seedism" that makes the Killawatt I was speaking of. Not one seed cracked. But that happened with the Pakistani Kush autos I bought from Attitude too, plus many others.
When I buy from other companies, that never happens. Maybe a seed here and there wouldn't make it. But the whole pcak? NEVER. And then when I get in touch with Attitude about it, they want to get an Attitude and say they can't talk about it. If I order from SanniesShop or anywhere else and I let them know there was a problem I get immediate replacements for free. What's a couple of seeds to a dealer when your customer spends hundreds of dollars at a time? Good business is what it is. I've been in business for 20 years and my #1 concern is customer satisfaction. No customers = No Business.

So be careful who you order from guys. That's all I'm saying. Keeping my fellow growers on point with what's going on. Nothing more.

However.... This little freebie is growing quite well. This was the NY 47 they gave out last month. Growing strong.

grizzy 25 004.JPG

I had problems with my last order from the tude. Five Crystal paradise did not crack. I tried a couple of methods but got nothing.

As THG said they are only dealers not breeders. They cannot discuss seed germination, It states this on the website so no surprise there. This forum has been a supporter of Attitude for some time now and i personally have spent hundreds on seeds with them.
Customer service has never been a problem for me either. Had seeds go missing and they sent me more, when they sent me reg instead of femmed seeds they sent me 2 packs of femmed seeds to make up for it. They will take responsibility for there mistakes and problems.
Germination is up to the breeder and the grower, not the dealer.

I am not challenging what you have posted just giving my experiences with them.

Hmm sounds odd everyone i know has had good germ rates but we always pay the extra eleven dollars for garenteed delivery I think this helps keep seeds from getting squished so I never order without the garenteed delivery and the tshirts are always awesome

I used them as well.
-Dinafem popped
-World of Seeds popped
-Greenhouse 4/5 Duds..

Just GreenHouse Seeds, I can never get them to sprout. No biggie, I just don't order from them... Attitude has always been good to me, even when I DID complain about germination lol

I see Smokemypiece has similar experiences with GHS!

Latest posts

Back