Anyone else concerned?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
while we try to do something about this country ( very few r ) the pres, goes on trips at the countries exspence n no one is asking why doesn't the wife pay for some of the trips. she's wealthy ( just goes to show how they , the Obama's, think of r country). they can't even say anything great about this country, or even salute or wear a flag. what wrongwith the pres. everyone wants him impeached , but no one is doing ??? what a country, that's the question what is this country ????

one angry vet

lovbnstoned :cool: :icon_smile:
ol stoner

lovbnstoned said:
while we try to do something about this country ( very few r ) the pres, goes on trips at the countries exspence n no one is asking why doesn't the wife pay for some of the trips. she's wealthy ( just goes to show how they , the Obama's, think of r country). they can't even say anything great about this country, or even salute or wear a flag. what wrongwith the pres. everyone wants him impeached , but no one is doing ??? what a country, that's the question what is this country ????

one angry vet

ol stoner

This is a weed site..............keep your politics to yourself.

Also a Vet

cubby said:
This is a weed site..............keep your politics to yourself.

Also a Vet

One reason I like it here..... no politics....... and i'm very political......but it would really mess this place up if political talk was allowed.

I deleted my post before it went any further.

I apologize,,, please except

ol stoner:tokie:

Stuff happens, people have opinions and Passions, both are best tempered.

The Plant Is The Point.

I smoke weed. **** the police. I believe in pro legalize it and should have the right to grow personal shyt Plus I dought there gonna raid u or track u down for a few weed plants. I think the Feds are busy w bigger and better things. So if u don't sell it. Ur good. This site is also in the Netherlands so access to it is not possible so they can't get ur IP address just watch if u have a cell phone u could be attaching a GPS location to the details of the picture so if u have a smart phone. Turn that feature off So stop at a coffee shop or ur room and smoke one. Or two :)

Wow I did not expect so many replies. My intention was not to make this a political debate. Please keep the comments confined to the subject.

The country is lost to corporations and anyone, thing else that will fill the pockets of those in charge most.

I dont care about being spied on or them holding everything I say on a database.

I just want to make it clear though. Since everything is recorded. Spearchucker says god bless the IRS. Spearchucker says they are the mighty great warriors who oversee our country with great pride. Spearchucker says they are to be held in the utmost regard of greatness. Spearchucker says they should all have bronze statues of each on every street corner in this country they make great. So we can all have something to brighten even our most gloomy day.

Now just to make it clear. Spearchucker said that.

I'll worry when they start setting up them bullet proof booths they already bought. besides, here in Alaska, 30 minutes is all it takes to get off the grid. but then there be bears... or -40 degree temps.. depends on the season.
just teach the young'ns proper and disable any tv channel that shows "reality tv" and we'll make it through I think.

lovbnstoned said:

one angry vet

ol stoner

You do know that Bush took 1021 vacation days during his 8 disastrous years as President, right? I don't remember anybody bitching about that.

http://www.politicususa.com/2010/06/22/obama-bush-vacation.html

Latest posts

Back