Anyone ever grow on a 12/6 schedule?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have read some of your comments hackerman, and they aren't always appropriate for the thread. Stop being so sensitive and hit this.:48:

See what I mean. It's very difficult to carry on an intelligent topic with stuff like...

If you spot me the 4 grand to cover my possible loss i'll try it for ya

yep, you sounded pretty "positive" right there,.......NOT

I do this for a living bud. The possible benefits don't outweigh the risks. Not even close.

And you can be absolutely sure that it has been tried by many people and obviously to no avail.

I know the scientific community, and have included a pic of me and my friends to prove it!

Some people will always waste time trying to reinvent the wheel.

None of these comments provided any real useful contribution to the topic.

The thread started out OK but then the "one way" stuff started.

I just assumed you were trolling for an argument again, it gets old, sorry if i miss read. :)

wheels off the bus again...lmfao...play nicely children or someone's going to get a timeout

OK Kids, Hackerman if you wonder why your threads fall apart, what would be the common denominator?

I personally grew that way until I came to MP and found out I was wrong to do that. I come from a master gardeners background and felt that pot needed a dark period to do whatever roses or other plant do. I learned better. I switched and would never look back.

No one is frightened of doing new things, thus me using led's, etc. These folks know what they are talking about. Deal with it.

And if i may continue to be snarky, the reason I didn't post in this thread until now, is I saw the heading and was bored by it. It has been dealt with ad nauseum.

Never mind guys. Sorry I mentioned something new. I know how that frightens you all. LMAO

If you don't have something intelligent to post, it's probably better if you just don't post.

Otherwise, just keep doing everything the same way. Personally, I like new ideas. If you don't, that's fine. But, don't think your ignorance and close minded lifestyle should stop others from being open minded and learning new things.

Please, as a favor to me. Keep it positive or just don't post.

Thanks

Peace

Hackerman, what we are trying to tell you is that this is not a new idea. It has been kicked around for years. People have tried it and abandoned the idea as not working. I have seen at least a dozen people start on this schedule and then when it isn't working you never hear from then again. I have looked at thousands of grows over the years. I have read about tons of different kind of growing methods over the years and I have tried many of them myself. Some things work and some things don't. There are some things that are worth experimenting with and there are some that aren't.

Just because we are rejecting an old idea that has not been proven to work and is against all botanical information we have about cannabis does not make one ignorant and closed-minded. This really is an OLD idea that did not work.

Sit back, take a deep breathe, and take a hit on something great. You are really getting too up-tight over this.

Yeah, yeah, I know. LOL

You guys just don't understand the horrible childhood that made me this way. LOL In short, I was a "gifted" child (what a frigging nightmare) out of high school and into college when I was barely a teen. Being thrust into an adult (yes, college was "adult" to me at the time. LOL) world and what was worse.... an adult world where everyone around me maintained a 200+ I.Q. Everything I did was scrutinized. Every word I spoke had to have footnotes and bibliographies. If I farted, I had to provide a full bibli on what I ate and why the fart smelled like it did. And bibli's had to be based upon fact or established theory.

After almost 10 years of that, I just can't help myself. LOL

So, if you will all be so kind as to tolerate my demands for proof and substantiating data on every word you say and every post you make, I will, in return, share with you my method for growing a cannabis plant from seed to harvest in 30 days with no loss in yield over today's methods (when I discover it. LOL).

Sorry gang.

THG... you keep saying you have read dozens of threads on this topic. I can not find a single one (well, I found 1). Can you please post some links to the threads your talking about? Thanks

Maybe you could set up a small room or tent
Run one at 12-dark 8 light 12 dark 8 light 12 etc....a small adjustment to start...thus getting a full day in 20 hours not 24... "theoretically" making 7 days 140 hours not 168..
So 4 hours gained per day x 56 days = 224 hours..thus cutting off maybe 9-1/2 calendar days per run.....x 6 runs a year... Potentially 60 in a year...maybe getting a whole other run in there from the saved calendar days ...
So ...Digital timers can be set like that....
I'm kinda stoned....what are we talking about again??

Give it a whirl bro....I'll pull up a chair ...

Yeah, I was thinking of getting a small tent just for experiments. However, something like this would have to be done on a big scale to get any meaningful results.

Next crop, I'll separate a plant or 2 and run them 12/1 just to see how they compare to the others in 12/12 in terms on maturity time and overall health but the results could never be considered conclusive. That's for sure.

Still, there may be plenty to learn along the way. And, that's what's important to me. Might be fun.

Committing like that was for the Henry fords of the world...

What would you say is a minimum growth period?
What is a minimum dark period?
If you knew those answers then you could dial it perfect....
Until then I stick with the Indians....or maybe analog timers ...or...
What are we talking about??
:48:

Yeah, yeah, I know. LOL

You guys just don't understand the horrible childhood that made me this way. LOL In short, I was a "gifted" child (what a frigging nightmare) out of high school and into college when I was barely a teen. Being thrust into an adult (yes, college was "adult" to me at the time. LOL) world and what was worse.... an adult world where everyone around me maintained a 200+ I.Q. Everything I did was scrutinized. Every word I spoke had to have footnotes and bibliographies. If I farted, I had to provide a full bibli on what I ate and why the fart smelled like it did. And bibli's had to be based upon fact or established theory.

After almost 10 years of that, I just can't help myself. LO

Sorry gang.

:rofl::rofl:

200+ IQ
30 years of growing
Still asking noobie questions
:rofl: :rofl:

One thing I learned in all those years was that, no matter how much you know, you don't know it all.

I can't believe I have grown for so long and have done it wrong for so many years. Still, if it's like everything else, I'll be leaving noob status pretty fast and into new things. Thanks to the peeps here and a few other places.

It's becoming a fun hobby for me again with a lot a new things to learn.

Hey PC.... do the letters F O mean anything to you? LMAO

Yes Hackerman it does.
To me it means that you lack the intelligence to use more appropriate words. But that is just me.LOL.

:rofl:

Latest posts

Back