anyone had this kind of high?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jungle

kind bud
Reaction score
I was looking at some strains in some seed banks and I noticed in a few of the discriptions......they described the high as tutti fruity.....I think this is seperate and not about how it taste...but falls more in the lines of a narcotic high...euphoric high...clear high....ect...ect...can anyone clarify what a tutti fruity high is? Thank you.

blasts of flavor in taste and smell

I love to crush a bud lightly before viciously ripping in apart and using it to roll a joing.

For tutti Fruiti? you need to roll it into a joint.

Only way to truly savour a bud.

Properly cured and stored.

Savour the Flavour.

Just smoked some

Its worth the extra effort and time to cure it right

My suggested minimum so far is 3 months cureing in cold storage.

minimum

aftter 18 months plus the flavor is lost but not the potency.

In some plants... the flavour was completely changed from totally obnoxious.. think smelling comet cleanser to

23 months later .. wonderful vintage.

storage .. the flavour changed but potency was not lost and in most cases increased. Where poetency was lost ... improper dry.... before storing

terminal....I just harvested greatwhiteshark auto...and NYCDieselRyder auto....there not the sweetest buds.....basically I harvested the buds....placed them in large paper sack.....ran air from a fan into the sack and dried them there....moving buds around frequently....some are dry enough and there in jars....stored in a drawer....I open the jars frequently at first to make sure there not to wet and are ok....in a couple of weeks they won't need to be opened as frequently....so they'll be curing in there jars...

I have some mango...and juicy fruit seeds....I'm planning on growing....they probly would be good for your style of curing.....because they be kind of fruity....

I was still wondering why they describe the high as tutti fruity...it seems that....people would like to know more than just that it's fruity...you can do a search at amsterdammarijuanaseeds...and look at their azura...and you can read the high as being tutti fruitty....just wondering whats up with it...

I read the discription again...and it is desribing the taste ....thanks for your answer terminal

as i read your post, i was gonna say, i believe it has to do with the taste. such as with bubblegum. i've heard folks describe the taste as that of the gum that comes with baseball cards. now that is an unmistakable taste, don't you agree?...

I agree...now I'm thinking of all the different smells and flavors...
bubble gum will have to make it into one of my next grows....along with some kind of cheese strain.....

Best then that I can describe it is:

When you grow a tall sativa with deep dark leaves
You sniff the buds and you smell blueBErRY

Or Orange and shades of lemons.

Cured properly those aromas are carried into the curing.

The "Sherbert" of overwhelming smells and tastes is what I would normally call tutti frutti. Depth of mango etc type aromatic oils.

So its fruity flavored subjected to the smokers bias versus sick tasteing smoke but it sure kicks your ***.

OOps sorry can I say that?

Tutti Fruity?

Maybe it means the strain gives you gas? :rolleyes: ...but it's pleasantly pungent and 'fruity'! :holysheep:

Or maybe it makes you feel like Little Richard on a bender?:p

vjlittlerichard64.jpg

I g0t it thanks....If I could grow something tutti fruity and made me feel like little richard on a bender...I think i'd have a keeper :)

Latest posts

Back