anyone here disabled or work from home

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am think that I would just need to apply some time and plenty of effert to get something like that going it would be something new to me so some schooling would aslo be required

IIRC Yahoo has tutorials and live chat for new storebuilders. Amazon probably has the same. When I get my store set up (on either site) I shall try to help you if I can.

sorry had a **** load of baking to do
the laser toners are very easy they all come with numbers so once u found what the client needs it is easy. i will try to get some examples for u later and
c if i can get u a decent supplier, also we can work on business plan and get u started. when i started the owner just gave me a book with a load of names and numbers and i figured it out in less than a mouth with no help so no schooling needed just some advice

I'm in the same boat you are candy.I'm on my third try for disability.Being a house husband sucks ***.I can only stand for up to 10 mins.I've done 2 jobs since my back injury and they did not work out.I was lucky and got a small settlement beginning of year.After paying off my debts and all its pretty nuch gone.my only peace and good part of my days lalty have been workin on my ladies...I'm looking for some kind of work from home or desk type job my self and so far it's been next to impossible.Good luck too ya...

I have read many good ideas now I just need to make one or some of them work If only it were as easy as it all sounds :icon_smile:

An example of the odd printing jobs I do: I printed a bunch of shirts for the gay parade today in Long ***** and walked up and down the parade route peddling them. Each shirt (including the HP inkjet transfer paper) cost me between $3 and $4 and I sold them for $10 each. Were I selling them online they would be $15 because of the added shipping. Apparently more people than I expected wear size medium shirts, because I sold out of them but quick.

selling shirts has never crossed my mind that is a good idea of local events

I see some have PTSD,, im 100% n get money from the government. if ur not get any money for that, thengo to Disabled America Veterans, they will help more then government VA.
the r all kinds of money floating out there just got to look. me im 100% disabled service wise,, total disabled perment in nature, got VA paying me n covered by the VA in everyway.

lovbnstoned :cool: :icon_smile:

lovbnstoned said:
I see some have PTSD,, im 100% n get money from the government. if ur not get any money for that, thengo to Disabled America Veterans, they will help more then government VA.
the r all kinds of money floating out there just got to look. me im 100% disabled service wise,, total disabled perment in nature, got VA paying me n covered by the VA in everyway.

Green mojo for serving our country. The main reason I was unsuited for military life is that I have had PTSD since I was a kid, had I not already had it I could have served in Desert Storm because I went to the recruitment office in 1990. The one good result of all those crappy minimum wage monkey jobs I had was that it was slightly easier to get disability. My family used Binder and Binder. Disabled American Veterans (dav.org) helps a lot of people who have served.

YYZ Skinhead said:
An example of the odd printing jobs I do: I printed a bunch of shirts for the gay parade today in Long ***** and walked up and down the parade route peddling them. Each shirt (including the HP inkjet transfer paper) cost me between $3 and $4 and I sold them for $10 each. Were I selling them online they would be $15 because of the added shipping. Apparently more people than I expected wear size medium shirts, because I sold out of them but quick.

Good for you YYZ! that is brilliant.

Well, YYZ if you have artistic talent, that is what you should be doing! Tee shirts sound like a great idea.

The Hemp Goddess said:
Well, YYZ if you have artistic talent, that is what you should be doing! Tee shirts sound like a great idea.
I am hoping eventually to do art for a living. Event and logo shirts get me a bit of exposure, and some of the local dispensaries display my glow in the dark pot paintings. I read that a couple of MPers do pro art. My main obstacle is promotion outside my locale, which would be easier if I had a car.

if U have a art talent then go for it, there is always a want for art all over

lovbnstoned said:

disabled American veteran is it for individuals who have served in the U.S. military.

yes they r ,,, but there r also lawyers that will help U, make sure they will charge U what they get U for ur disablity money wise.
the government just doesn't give it to U, its really a pitty tht r own government, doesn't work with us. but if ur n immigrant Oh my god, they want to give them everything , with them asking. that is so wrong

the government is suppose to work for us , not the other way round

I am not an immigrant I just thought the veteran was for people that worked for the military .
I will look into it and see what info or help they got for me thanks for the good lead

Latest posts

Back