anyone used these aero pots?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tokinherper

python reguis addict!!!
Reaction score
i got 10 of these 3.5 gallon aero pots(i forgot what they are really called, thats just what i call them) from my hydroponics store. they said they work great. has anyone one here used them?

100_2437.JPG

100_2438.JPG

Whoa.... Ive never seen those before..... you'd might as well get a growbag maybe.... if there space on the inside between the bottom and the bottom grate?

I have some. They are magic. Plants thrive in them. Make sure to get a deep dish run off saucer for each one. Watering will be messy until you get it down. They dry out much much much faster than normal pots. So watch your girls.

rotten_socks420 said:
Whoa.... Ive never seen those before..... you'd might as well get a growbag maybe.... if there space on the inside between the bottom and the bottom grate?

yes

nouvellechef said:
I have some. They are magic. Plants thrive in them. Make sure to get a deep dish run off saucer for each one. Watering will be messy until you get it down. They dry out much much much faster than normal pots. So watch your girls.

i have 9 under there own 1000w HPS in an unused corner in my 10x10. i plan to use them of my bigger yeilding plants (like 6 cheese, and i think 1 strawberry d-lite, a white widow and a white queen. but ill see when they are a little further allong which girls i go with.). they are in an extra 75 gallon res i had laying around. should i not use the res for run off? heres a pic. my ducting busted. why would this happen? all my others are fine.

100_2439.JPG

Yeah that's fine. But they get big quick in these when kept healthy. For those size pots, you will never fill them with roots when that close together though. Can get some big girls from those sizes. I have a monster one for outside O plan to do a multi strain in single pot.

yes sir.... They are called Superroots Airpots... Im running the 2 gal & 3.4 gal and just ordered 25 - 3 liter for my upcoming SOG/T5 grow... They are A++ IMO... only downside is cost...

My friend uses them and gets great results! He swears by them says they are the best you can get. Too expensive for me, but reading this I think I will have to try a couple myself. They look cool too! lol

Latest posts

Back