Anyone using Enzyme for Hydro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

medicore

Reaction score
I am a grower in Oregon and have been for some time. I have had the privilege of trying a new product called SLF-100 here in Southern Oregon. I want to let you all know that their company South Cascade Organics is selling samples at an introductory rate to get feedback from growers and testimonials. I am not going to post their website just google them and get to their contact page. You have to contact them and let them know you are a serious grower and that you will give them feedback. I have used all types of enzymatic products including Hygrozyme and this product surpasses all. It is not a molasses based enzyme product which is why I think it is superior. These guys drink it for goodness sakes and they even claim it takes away poison oak. Don't know about that but it does grow some large healthy root systems and plants.

Enzymes aren't needed unless you are using organics AND/OR you have dead root matter.

I must disagree. You obviously haven't used them or you haven't used them right. At their recommended rate of 3 tsp per gallon of water I would be amazed if you didn't see a huge difference no matter what you are using. Soil or hydro. There is a back up to this on their site. There was a lettuce test done and I think it is on there front page. The testing company used their product in Whitney farms potting soil no nutes or ferts and got an 83% difference in wet weight. This is what I am experiencing with my plants. You are right enzymes aren't needed but read that test and then tell me why you wouldn't use them.

Latest posts

Back