Are you a coffee drinker?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you a coffee drinker?

• Yes, everyday

• Frequently

• Occasionally

• Seldom

• Rarely

• I don't drink coffee

• Other, explain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Not as much as I use too...I have like 3 cups a day

:bong:

Ya didn't vote 4u. :p

Very seldom for me. In the winter I will, but only with a little Baileys Irish Creme.

(Diet Dr Pepper, to wake up. ;))

Coffee pot here is on a timer, ready when we get out of bed.

First pot of the day is usually Dunkin Donuts Breakfast blend (hubby likes a mild cup), 2nd pot is usually something flavored (Caribou Coffee makes a cherry flavor that is out of this world), third pot is normally a dark or french roast.

not anymore.
stomach issues and coffee kills me now (cocoa too :()

sadly water is literally all i drink now

Do I ever..... DSCF2059.JPG This is a medium roast Kaotic, i can't do the dark roast at all either. We go thru 6 bags a month of this stuff... love it...latte's no flavoring.

100% Columbian 5 to 10 cups a day

maybe that's why I don't sleep much:huh:

Nothing better than a cathead biscuit and coffee fight thing in the morning right

I drink whatever at work or if the wifey buys me a fancy coffee on the way to work.

This morning woke with a Blue Mountain Dew and some Excedrin....lol...just love being woken up by a sqalling 18 month old 2 hours early before work...lol...

Chock Full o' Nuts all the way here, and Cafe Bustelo to change it up.

I bought a pound of this>>>http://www.deathwishcoffee.com/

Death Wish Coffee. 200% as much caffeine as your typical coffee shop coffee. Pretty tasty stuff but a bit pricey. 20 bucks a pound.

I want that Hammy, and it is organic, awesome and med roasted...starbucks coffee is too dark in my not so humble opinion. I would like to taste that.

SmokinMom said:
Ya didn't vote 4u. :p

Very seldom for me. In the winter I will, but only with a little Baileys Irish Creme.

(Diet Dr Pepper, to wake up. ;))

Didnt see the Poll..:stoned:

I only have 4 mugs of coffee a day...............but it's a 48 ounce travel mug.

And I don't drink that fancy coffee, too watery. I like Folgers instant coffee, strong and dark with a splash of Wild Turkey to get the heart started.

I drink a lot of coffee. I like a dark hearty roast. In the winter I use a French press with some frequency.

Rosebud makes great lattes and espresso.

coffee and mj starts every morning for me.

Starwarz turned me onto these guys in Michigan.

hXXp://www.magnumcoffee.com/

2-3 cups o joe/smoke/day for me---coffee shop is right around the corner---i'm in there so much i they instructed me on how to use the register---total self service---they even keep the kona blend behind the counter for me---i go in and out the back door---pay for 1 cup and drink whatever i want---been going there just about every morning since they been open about 8 years

Latest posts

Back