Arjans Haze#2 Strawberrycough A New Hydro Set Up Need All The Help I Can Get!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my plants in the hydro are growing fast and i was thinkin about doin some lst ..any ideas trow em at me;)

2mm7f9u.jpg
This is a good illustration.

Looking good sara. Keep up the good work. I can't wait to see some more lst pics. Keep us posted on your progress. Take care and be safe.

here some lst pics..im havin them grow 1 direction and in the proccess of turnin them around..pretty new at this so let us konw how im doin:)

SDC11077.JPG

SDC11078.JPG

SDC11082.JPG

SDC11084.JPG

SDC11085.JPG

SDC11086.JPG

SDC11087.JPG

SDC11089.JPG

SDC11090.JPG

SDC11092.JPG

the girls are looking great, sara :aok:

do'n a great job :cool:

im doin soil n hydro to see wats better my stawberrycough and arjanshaze n orangebud all will be 2 months april 1st ther all 3 ft tall..

lst is going good i hope i can get them to turn around ther headn in the rt direction for now..i like the idea timmy gave me..the method is workn pretty easy for me,,anyhow five more days till i start flower:hubba:

SDC11093.JPG

SDC11094.JPG

SDC11095.JPG

SDC11096.JPG

SDC11097.JPG

SDC11098.JPG

SDC11100.JPG

ewwww, i am getting so anxious. Thats funny, i guess me and you have the same idea. We are both on our first grow, both comparing soil vs hydro. And both using strawberry cough.... I am just watching your and comparing... And how old were your girls when you started to lst?

they wer nearly 1 month at the time..
i ended up gettn a ph stick take a look..i hope thats gonna be the end of my ph problems:p

SDC11110.JPG

SDC11111.JPG

Nice i was wanting to get their PH and EC. Let us know how they work... Easier to read?

Timmyjg6 said:
2mm7f9u.jpg
This is a good illustration.
hi im still lst'n the plants i have them like 9-10 n the picture..its working good on most plants..im not sure if im doin it a 100% rt but it looks good to me..let me know how im doin..
thank for the illustration TIMMY

SDC11114.JPG

SDC11117.JPG

SDC11118.JPG

SDC11119.JPG

SDC11122.JPG

SDC11124.JPG

dont think there is a 100% right way. the way that works is the right way. lookin good.. slight N def maybe but i duno how to feed in hydro so i cant say much to help

that lst looks so cool when i get better at growing im going to try that
nice looking plants you have

Just take your time, no need to snap them little branches. Just LST it till you took up your hole pot then top it. Then place into flower. Cant wait to see those girls bud... So how many strawberry cough do you have in hydro and in soil? And what neuts are you using? Thanks and good luck Sara...

well when i started out i had 10 strawberry cough and five arjans haze..they wer distant for my hydro set up but i had problems so i planted them in soil..so i ened up with 7 stawberrycough n 1 arjans haze..i planted 2 orange bud also they will be 2 months of veggn on the first so they'll probley be monsters..ya i think ill continue on the lst but doin it lightly i have them grown in the rt direction for now

Timmyjg6 said:
Sounds good, hows the strawberry smell?
none yet but soon as flwer starts i guess it will smell up:) ..will have a few questions on the plants later..maybe u guys can help me out :p

Latest posts

Back