at this point...we'll see.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
do you got anything else waiting if you nix these? is there going to be much harm done if you don't?

obviously you planned to run em again, as they're in now.
you say the round prior was a seed run.. did you find any actual sacs or nans on the suspect? ..or just the few seeds?

i've grown stuff with known issues.. just gotta keep an eye on it.
you look pretty small scale/personal. i don't think it's gonna be horrific to let them go and see if they herm (cause you'll be watching them real closely for it this time ;)) ..only way you'll know if it did herm, or was from the prior pollen.
but if you got other stuff ready, you're call. just saying you don't have to toss em cause they have a few seeds ;)

**edit lol or not, i see i posted about 5 minutes to late :eek:

@kaotik...I wasn't really planning this run. the plants that I just cut were clones that I had taken from the eventual hermie just to see if I could do it and make it work. If these all hadn't come from bagseed originally I may have let it all play out to see how things would finish. but since my group was already tainted (for whatever reason),and seems to be from a mediocre(at best) strain, there was no sense in running it and ultimately ending up with nothing more than a mongrel to show for the effort.
I figure when I have enough knowledge siphoned from you good people, and I'm crossing and breeding, and I'm able to take notes with more detail than "watered today" and "waiting"...then I'll have more control over the process.
and yes, very small personal operation.
until then...I live and learn. :aok:

Yeah, the more you grow the better you will get :) and one day in the not too distant future you will look at others who are noobs and say I was there not so long ago and now I am producing some of the finest nugs around. :aok: MarP can certainly take credit for producing some quality farmers (seriously, Thankyou MarP, and everyone who has given me knowledge here) All of the peeps that I grow for call me the "bud-wisperer" and say that my weakest junk out-does any of the best stuff on the local market. ;)

Latest posts

Back