Attack of the clones!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice diablo welcome to the attack of the clones

Very nice diablo! Snapped a few of the traiwreck clone. She's doing that budding thang. Gonna be a nice one like her mother!

DSCI1023.JPG

DSCI1024.JPG

DSCI1025.JPG

DSCI1026.JPG

DSCI1027.JPG

DSCI1028.JPG

very nice chef well i have abit of bad news i tuck a chance with the BR b/c i didnt no wicth plant it came from i could of been a hermi or not i didnt label my clones well it was a dam hermi she was choped down at 41 days wet weight 144grams super sticky and rock hard i so wanted this plant to finish you win some you lose some life goes on hehe anyway the other GH clone is fine she is at 44 days heres the pics:)

SDC11041.JPG

SDC11080.JPG

SDC11078.JPG

Sorry to hear bout the hermi fruity! Oh well one down many more to go!

Just.....me ..and my ..ceeeFl'sss! Some updated pics of the trainwreck. She's gonna be a danker! Got some very nice buds and a sugar frosting starting to look good! Updates gentlemen!

DSCI1295.JPG

DSCI1296.JPG

DSCI1297.JPG

DSCI1298.JPG

DSCI1301.JPG

DSCI1302.JPG

DSCI1303.JPG

DSCI1304.JPG

DSCI1305.JPG

hey chef all is looking good no more update from me till i take some clones il try get somw pics later from before harvest all clones have been choped at 51days i think give or take a day or 2 my landlord choice to come early on a good note i got 2.5 gram of hash and 9oz

I guess this is more or less a clone dump thread. If anyone want's to post thier clone....PUT THEM UP! Here's the trainwreck clone getting close to a finish...um about two weeks. She's packin on the sugar coating and smellingo so sweet!

DSCI1391.JPG

DSCI1392.JPG

DSCI1393.JPG

DSCI1398.JPG

DSCI1399.JPG

DSCI1400.JPG

DSCI1401.JPG

no chef dont dump the thread i have a clone comeing from a friend blueberry or blue cheese that im going to flower straight away in my first DWC as a trial hopefully il have it in a couple days fingers crossed by the she looks good

Not going to dump it more of a show us your clones, hell i've got 6 whiteberry clones not too long fer flower.

Took the trainwreck today! Man this smells of rotting friut! Not sure this a true wreck or not but the smoke is stellar!

DSCI1424.JPG

DSCI1425.JPG

DSCI1426.JPG

DSCI1427.JPG

DSCI1429.JPG

DSCI1430.JPG

DSCI1432.JPG

DSCI1433.JPG

DSCI1434.JPG

DSCI1435.JPG

DSCI1436.JPG

DSCI1437.JPG

very nice chef i have to put the TR on my sort list here a pic of the blueberry clone test run DWC style

SDC11196.JPG

Blueberry! Go Fruity! Got 3 of the wb clones in flower.

Sorry fella's i been slackin wit my pics in here ...I'll try and get some up tomorrow if i can find my dang camera ...

EZ&SAFE

awesome harvest chefy!!! I think you have grown two twin the time it has taken to grow my one..and it isnt even close to done..never again!!

Mother 2dog i know your pain! if it wasn't fer mold issues i'd still have that damn sativa still in the bathroom! :eek: Hehehe but she's no more! Now it's the whiteberries turn! Got three thats been in flower for a couple of weeks now. Got some formation on the main cola's. Still veggin three to get a bigger yield, man the mother did me right!

DSCI1629.JPG

DSCI1630.JPG

DSCI1631.JPG

DSCI1632.JPG

DSCI1628.JPG

Ok family, got all the whiteberry clones in the ol potty to flower. Adjusted the cfl's to get coverage all over! Got some bud action happening with the three i put in first. The skunky sweet smell is there evrytime i open the door!

DSCI1685.JPG

DSCI1686.JPG

DSCI1687.JPG

DSCI1688.JPG

DSCI1689.JPG

DSCI1690.JPG

DSCI1691.JPG

DSCI1692.JPG

DSCI1693.JPG

real nice chef i have to get the whiteberry to try for my self here a pic of the blues clone had a couple problems with ph but all is good now and shes on her way she will be going in the flower tent tonight heres the pic

SDC11365.JPG

Latest posts

Back