Attack of the clones!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just an update! Buds are a everywhere! Nice bud formation is happening...everywhere! The other three i put in later are getting thier third set of true white hairs! Whiteberry Hoooooo!!!!

DSCI1742.JPG

DSCI1743.JPG

DSCI1745.JPG

DSCI1746.JPG

DSCI1747.JPG

DSCI1748.JPG

DSCI1749.JPG

DSCI1750.JPG

the chef said:
Just an update! Buds are a everywhere! Nice bud formation is happening...everywhere! The other three i put in later are getting thier third set of true white hairs! Whiteberry Hoooooo!!!!

Looking great Chef I bet its about to start smelling good in there!!

Sub

The best thing cool is when you open up the door You get a skunky type smell, the one that makes you stare at the ladies and just smiiile! Then the, what i call, a hard sweetness hit your nostrillls.hmmmmm!!!!!!

Just An Update On The Blues Everything Is Spot On Now Ph Bang On Ec Bang On All Is Good You Cant Go Wrong With The Smell Of Skunk Now Can You Chef :)

SDC11374.JPG

lol...

oh... I've been doing a bit of cloning myself...

- living room is full again (you can't see in the back against the wall... the floor is filled with plants)
- top of the veg box
- bottom of the veg box with clones and some tester plants of mine (funky look'n plant on the left is a FLO iX - BCO/HHF, and the other funky one on the right is a Cheese x FLO - British Hempire)
- and, of course, my flower room is full right now... (flowering all this with a single 1k, too... LOL):cool:

most of the plants in the house are running clones... except for all the new gear I made last year I'm testing....

edit:... I've also got some stuff flowering outside... LMAO :D

living room is filled up again.JPG

top of veg box.JPG

bottom of veg box.JPG

flower room is full.JPG

Bangin good Fruity! LG No deadline this a contimuing thread just join in when you feel. Van guy!!!! Maasssive! Got a cheese seed i'm gonna have to fit in this summer!

K Chef i found my camera ... I have some new clones i've just started ... In the cloner are 5 BC Mango & 1 Super Silver Haze ... In the cooler are 4 Super Silver Haze & the 1 by itself is also a BC Mango ...As soon as the ones in the cloner get roots i'll be taking 6 Grand Daddy Purple & 6 Cheese clones to add to the mix ....Oh i almost forgot the 1 in the red bucket is the re-veg of the Purple Kush that i took a few months ago ....

EZ&SAFE

c1 (Medium).jpg

ss1 (Medium).jpg

m1 (Medium).jpg

pk (Medium).jpg

Looking good RB purple...purple!!!!! I love the purple! Mango and haze..sounds amost like a salad!

Got some buddage happening here! Even the ladies i put behind the starters are starting to do thier thing! Got a little sugar action happening as well! Gonna be another sweet harvest!

DSCI1774.JPG

DSCI1775.JPG

DSCI1776.JPG

DSCI1777.JPG

DSCI1778.JPG

DSCI1779.JPG

DSCI1780.JPG

looking good chef little pic of the blues test run 1 week flowering

SDC11430.JPG

Latest posts

Back