attempting a new grow...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok guys, another update. the wait is killing me after our previous attempt. the trichromes have been on the plant for a little over a week, and long hairs are everywhere. they have doubled in size and now have what seems to be tiny bunches of leaves wherever the hairs are. so do i have buds then?? and how much longer will it take, and when can i sample? we mixed up some dried leaves with a little of some other stuff we had left and got a really weird body buzz i guess you would call it. :48: i really felt like these guys, lol.

blondewannabe33 said:
so do i have buds then?? and how much longer will it take, and when can i sample? wquote]

U shouldn't really sample unless the plant is getting cut down... it increases risks of infection n blahblahblah.... You will know when u have buds... those hairs will be thick... and then the pistols will get all in there and make the bud harder. There will be leaves coming out flat all around the bud everywhere. Check out some ppls pics on the website.

You are right at the time that you would start using bloom nutes... bud should start to be easily defined this week... only to grow bigger and bigger for 4 more weeks.

if mine are taking so long to show bud, could it be because of the strain? temps regulated, watered on schedule, used recommended nutes, strict 12/12, no light leaks, ph levels good, plants are healthy looking, and hairs are everywhere,bushy and long. they did seem to quit growing 3 days ago. all bagseed.

Latest posts

Back