attitude...anyone have problems with shipping

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonnneyB

Reaction score
I ordered from attitude on the first of feb. still no seeds and nothing on the usps...tracking number search..anyone waited this long before? Had them sent regular..no stealth...should of could of ..oh well..I just didn`t want a tee shirt...You guys think that leo got them?

if they did, you will most likely get a letter about the interception and a cease and disist. I worried for a good time too. You at least got an email. I reciveved no word at all till one day I came home and found a little something in my mailbox....IMO should have went for the tshirt...its pretty cool. Give it a couple of weeks, seriously...

Remember man, its coming from overseas, is going through two different postal services as well as customs. Also it takes a long time to get the tracking number with usps on these orders, I have yet to get a tracking number before I get my seeds from attitude. Its only been 10 business days since you ordered, I'd actually be kinda suprised if you had already recieved your beans, hang in there man, they're prolly still comin. The stealth option is def. worth it for the next time you order though...

Latest posts

Back