Auto Black Russian Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sum pics with the flash on and the light of as hippy surgested and i think they look good thanks hippy:)

PICT0002.JPG

PICT0003.JPG

PICT0008.JPG

PICT0012.JPG

PICT0027.JPG

PICT0031.JPG

PICT0033.JPG

PICT0034.JPG

PICT0037.JPG

Looking nice Bro...I love when the magic starts happening....

thanks hamster lewis yes the magic has started but il love it more when the magic in done should be a nice xmas:)

Lovely!
Sorry they were not autos but I'm sure the double time will make for double the yeild so it's not all bad ;).
Great pics.

thanks 225smokestack the girls are finaly on there way and hopefully done for xmas:D

hi grower its day 18 of 12/12 and the tallest is 38inch and smallest 35inch and as i was takeing a few pics this morning i noticed trichs on the leafs so i tuck a few pics and here we go

pic 1 part of the canope from 2days ago
pic 2 part of the bud sites
pic 3 a shot of pistils
pic 4 the trichs on the leafs ive not got a steady hand so it might be abit blured
pics 5&6 just a couple more shots

:) happy growing:)

PICT0038.JPG

PICT0044.JPG

PICT0051.JPG

PICT0060.JPG

PICT0064.JPG

PICT0065.JPG

hi growers its day 21 of 12/12 here oar a few pics sum with the flash and light off and sum with the light on and no flash wot do you guys and gals think:)

PICT0015.JPG

PICT0024.JPG

PICT0039.JPG

PICT0016.JPG

PICT0040.JPG

PICT0041.JPG

PICT0046.JPG

PICT0065.JPG

PICT0075.JPG

PICT0025.JPG

PICT0028.JPG

I think you are going to hve one hell of a stoned xmas....looks like they are packing it on now....nice job

Very nice! I feel my fingers gettin sticky from just :watchplant:! Been watchin many nice grows. Gotta get started on my own!!!!!

thanks hamster i think there doing so well b/c of the new nuts i use witch are iguana juice and carbo laod i think the carbo load is sum form of magic juice it seems to do the trick i am pleased with the grow so far i have never had a grow go aswel as this
well the only problem was the auto thing but apart from that its my best grow and cant wait for the end results

thanks djbud420 get started and happy growing:) you wont regret it

morning growers has any1 used AN overdrive im on my way to the hydro shop and was thinking of getting some overdrive to go with my iguana juice bloom and big bud has any1 used this before and do you recomend it ive read good thing about it but you cant belive every thing you read so im just looking 4 some expert advice
:) happy growing:)

hi grower my trip to the shop today ended up in me buying more then i went for i got the overdrive and a 250watt clf 4 a new box im now makeing in the loft so i can veg bigger plus i got some iguana juice grow and some bud blood aswell all in aid of bigger beter harvest the thing we do 4 bud has any1 used the bud blood its ment to give you a head start on flowering

this is wot the product says

When you feed your plants this unique formula, they make bigger flowers in less time. All you need do is use Advanced Nutrients Bud Blood. This convenient formula is guaranteed to give you bigger harvests earlier.

Yes, you heard correctly. Bud Blood forces your plants to flower earlier. It makes them put on more budding sites. The budding sites pop out on your stems like popcorn popping. Bud Blood flower stimulator sets up the budding sites so your plants produce bigger blossoms than they naturally would. Imagine larger harvests right now.

But the benefits don't stop there! Along with giving you earlier flowers, more flowers and bigger flowers, Bud Blood bloom stimulator also:

* Reduces crop losses
* Increases flower size and number
* Stimulates stronger, larger root systems for faster growth and bigger flower formation
* Provides instantly available, high quality nutrition for more vigorous growth/production
* Reduces production costs by shortening crop cycle length
* Increases flower appearance, aroma, & taste for higher value crops

What's more, Bud Blood provides these benefits in ways that cannot be duplicated. Bud Blood is the only all-in-one flower booster formula that gives you such impressive gains in your grow room.

Accelerated crop cycles have long been a goal for you and other gardeners. But before Bud Blood was available for you, there really was no reliable way to force crops to go into flowering earlier and be ready for harvest sooner.

I just love love love those pots you are using.... any chance they can be purchased in a national chain store?

hay hippy chick i dont no if you live in england but i got the pot from a pound shop there waste bins i just drilled holes in the bottom they sell them in pink aswel :)

hi growers and smokers its day 24 of 12/12 now and the girls are doing great the leafs are starting to frost up now heres some pics enjoy:)

PICT0001.JPG

PICT0006.JPG

PICT0007.JPG

PICT0009.JPG

PICT0016.JPG

PICT0017.JPG

PICT0018.JPG

PICT0019.JPG

heres some more pics when the lights went out :)

PICT0020.JPG

PICT0030.JPG

PICT0033.JPG

PICT0045.JPG

PICT0046.JPG

PICT0050.JPG

Latest posts

Back