auto seed ?????????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edward

Reaction score
:holysheep: auto seeds? how do they make them im guessing a auyo male and a cross or forcing them to be male with silvertheyasulfate or what ever that chemical is called

No chemicals needed....(that's fem beans)

I don't know much about breeding because my growing addiction has not gotten to that point......yet but I think it wld involve crossing a regular strain with a Cannabis ruderalis plant...then growing out those beans and then back crossing and so and so on....it's got nothing to do with chemicals though...

edward.. google "ruderallis"... ;)

The ruderallis usually tend to be really weak as far as potency. If you want some autos my advice would be to just buy some. The companies that offer the autos put alot of time and research just to get an auto that still maintaned good potency. But like hick said if you got your heart set on trying it then research ruderallis. Either way good luck and let us know if you end up with something nice. peace out

Pretty much just a potent strain crossed with ditchweed.... I have some auto AK on the go and they look and smell terrific so far. I have heard of problems with these strains though, such as poor germ rates and vigor, as well as not necessarily being "auto". I had 100% germ rate though...

Latest posts

Back