Autos in hempy buckets and hempy bottles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cant wait till i get to harvest ;)

Great looking buds art. how old was the RRF you harvested? my rrf just hit 49 days and the hbd is at 47 days.

wally150 said:
cant wait till i get to harvest ;)

Great looking buds art. how old was the RRF you harvested? my rrf just hit 49 days and the hbd is at 47 days.

I chopped the first at 66 days and the 2nd at 70 days, wally. The 2nd had about 10% amber but the 1st was kicking my butt so hard I was afraid of heavier amber with the 2nd. And harvested the hbd at 71 days, also about 10% amber. I recommend starting there and then let's compare smoke reports :D. In case you're smokeless, I wouldn't be shy about plucking a nice side bud and quick drying it - they should be looking plenty frosty about now...

you are right indeed there arty. plenty of frosty goodness, but i have some stash left and one of my flaws is picking buds off before they are ready, so im trying to fix that......atleast while i still got some stash to smoke :D

thanks for the answer cheif :)

Little follow up again on mine.

Well I remember in the past saying to HL and HIE about how this 1 male Auto was beyond stank. Was the worst, most potent smelling plant in history to me.
These offspring are exactly like that male I picked. My other female RRFs had really no odor. These 2 are stinking so bad. If I wasnt clipping to make her Single Cola. There is no way I could manage them. One is 12in other 9in at moment. Tall at 20 days or so, short at 3 days less.
It really is worse than any skunk I have ever had. But Im actually really excited about smoking her in 5 weeks due to this smell.

Another thing Ive noticed. All the RRFs so far have shown sex on their 3rd set of nods. The taller/older one didnt show till the 4th. Kinda odd to me.
One of these 2 I would like to pollinate and take strait to 3rd gen by end of the year. Likely use the smaller one. That 4th nod thing doesnt seem true enough to RRF form. Any info on that type of thing is welcome.

Today was hydroton cleaning today :cool: . I took a few pictures of the root system in case anyone has any observations about them :hubba:

HBD HBD1 (768 x 1024).jpgHBD2 (1024 x 768).jpg

RRF This one I just dumped out upside down RRF (1024 x 768).jpg

Maybe the 3 liter bottles are going to work ok :)

Hey Art,

How did that HBD smoke? Am adding one to my Grow and was just wondering how it tastes and what high is like?

I never smoked it Jericho. I screwed up curing it and it molded :doh:

Ah bugger. Ow well i suppose i will have to wait a couple months before i find out then. hehe.

breaking out the heavy artillery art, since i seen someone bumped this thread...

105mm AK47auto grow...:hubba:

er x rrf at 10.5 weeks...:cool:

105mm AK47 Auto.jpg

er x rrf auto.jpg

Latest posts

Back