Autos in hempy buckets and hempy bottles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think he meant whats the next strains youre going to be growing? lol art i just stared at his post for 2 minutes trying to figure out what he meant. the RRF looks tasty! cant wait for mine ;) my rrf is 43 days in. looks like i got longer then i was hoping for :D

wow everything looks amazing will be starting up again new grow within the week alf,snl, and auto ak very excited:)........but again it looks amazing man and that auto bot comment loved it lol :cool:

wally150 said:
i think he meant whats the next strains youre going to be growing? lol art i just stared at his post for 2 minutes trying to figure out what he meant. the RRF looks tasty! cant wait for mine ;) my rrf is 43 days in. looks like i got longer then i was hoping for :D

Oops, was I speaking in tongues again?:rolleyes:

Very nice, Art. I am interested in the actual dry wet you actually get. looks great.

I forgot about SPEARS method after reading about so many different ways. I think i will try that next. Both look awesome and AUTOS as far as I can tell so far are very easy, quick and hopefully I can say good quality.

Hey, thanks for stoppin in, everyone!

I'm looking forward to seeing the dry weight, too, Jackson, first time I've weighed a grow. The problem I foresee is I'm quick drying buds and smokin 'em as I go along :hubba:. None of this plant will likely make it to the dried and cured stage. I do have another rrf (and an HBD) I'm going to let go another week or so :).

ArtVandolay said:
Hey, thanks for stoppin in, everyone!

I'm looking forward to seeing the dry weight, too, Jackson, first time I've weighed a grow. The problem I foresee is I'm quick drying buds and smokin 'em as I go along :hubba:. None of this plant will likely make it to the dried and cured stage. I do have another rrf (and an HBD) I'm going to let go another week or so :).

Lol...I used to go through the same thing...the wife and I wld sample so much there wld be hardly anything left to cure....:)

Ive been vacationing from snow lately. So havent been around

But my Single Cola trials took to effect last night. I knocked off the 2 lowest production branches on 2. They sealed over by morning, so cut off the next lowest. Those spots have sealed over too. I dont know how old they are anymore, but the baby pics are on previous pages. lol
Getting rid of lower branches alone will give me room enough for another plant or 2 in my little cab. Should help top budding.
Looking at them at the moment, Im not expecting any dropoff, but a gain cause those bottom branches were really tossing some tiny weightless nugs.

SPEARCHUCKER said:
Ive been vacationing from snow lately. So havent been around

But my Single Cola trials took to effect last night. I knocked off the 2 lowest production branches on 2. They sealed over by morning, so cut off the next lowest. Those spots have sealed over too. I dont know how old they are anymore, but the baby pics are on previous pages. lol
Getting rid of lower branches alone will give me room enough for another plant or 2 in my little cab. Should help top budding.
Looking at them at the moment, Im not expecting any dropoff, but a gain cause those bottom branches were really tossing some tiny weightless nugs.

I was just getting ready to send out a search party for you Spear...:) Can't wait to see some more pics...

ArtVandolay said:
:) PH - thought you were asking what the box was behind the plant. :)

Just saw this post.

Nah, I just figured a guy with your sartorial commitment must need all the wardrobes he can get his hands on.:rolleyes:

money man said:
Smoke report?

I was just talking about this with Spear :hubba: in a pm and I'm anxious to hear from other auto growers!

I've now grown and smoked Onyx and RRF. Although I'm out of onyx, I'm pretty sure I couldn't tell one from the other in terms of taste or high in a side-by-side test. They're both very mild with little, if any, aftertaste. I don't get any (what we call) expansion in the lungs that nearly all other strains give me (and cause me to cough my head off). In terms of the high, the Onyx description says it best: high as a kite! Not sure how to put it - it's the exact opposite of a stoney narcotic type of high (which I also enjoy :)). Then i sleep like a baby and I wake up clear headed and alert with no residual effects at all. Come on over and take it for a test ride :D We love it.

Please note my rrf hasn't cured, yet, I've been quick drying in the toaster oven :hubba:. Ima chop the himalaya blue diesel this afternoon/evening :D

Please chime in, I'm curious about other's impressions :confused:

OldHippieChick said:
Congrats on the harvest Art. I'd guess 1/2 - 5/8 oz cured.
Enjoy the Kite :joint:
xox
OHC

Thanks for stopping in, OHC! I'll be real happy with that :D

HBD Chop:

Height 16"
Weight wet 54 grams
Age at chop 71 days

1hbd (768 x 1024).jpg2hbd (768 x 1024).jpg

It was always a smaller plant than the RRFs. It did have slight blueish color to it though I don't think you can tell from the pics. It has a spicy peppery smell to it.

This brings to an end the grow from beans sprouted on Christmas Eve :hubba:. I'm going to post some root pics of the 2nd RRF and the HBD this weekend. I'm anxious to see what they look like.

The rest of my box is all in 3 liter bottles - a mystery kush, another HBD, and 3 Buddha White Dwarfs and 1 more RRF at 66 days.

Thanks for watching!

Latest posts

Back