Autos in hempy buckets and hempy bottles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PencilHead said:
A buddy of mine has a mechanical shop beside a recycle facility and they're buying all the cardboard they can get. Even had some fool out front with a cardboard box hat and a sandwich sign.

Wait a minute--cardboard boxes and 3 liter bottles? Sounds like you could do your one-stop-shopping at my buddy's place, for free.

Looking nice, Art. Did you ever think you'd need a heater for this sport, considering the climate here?

Thanks PH :D. No, I never expected to need a heater and I'm very unhappy with our temps lately :hubba:. Not only are the plants cold, but I am, too :cool:

Spearchucker said:
You mind if I drop a couple RRF shots here Art. Just took some snaps. Can put them up later.
Got 1 at 48 days and some "Gen2" RRFs at 2 and 3 days.

Post away, Spear! Looking forward to seeing them :).

ArtVandolay said:
I hope the 3 liter bottles work out so I can grow 8 at a time.

Yeah buddy!

Art, you digging out the skis yet? Man, 50 degrees? What's the great fallic state coming to these days!!:p

nvthis said:
Yeah buddy!

Art, you digging out the skis yet? Man, 50 degrees? What's the great fallic state coming to these days!!:p

Hello? Haven't you heard? Global warming is causing all this cold! lmao

ArtVandolay said:

We get much more of this Global Warming, my orange trees are gonna frost over and die. I'm also getting damn tired of wearing real shoes.

ArtVandolay said:
I think I'm having global warming in my flower room Art. Guess I better stop with the greenhouse gasses:p

nvthis said:
I think I'm having global warming in my flower room Art. Guess I better stop with the greenhouse gasses:p

Lay off the fiber and bean sprouts, nv lmao :D.

PencilHead said:
We get much more of this Global Warming, my orange trees are gonna frost over and die. I'm also getting damn tired of wearing real shoes.

You're so right, PH :D! I actually wore socks with my boat shoes today! But I wear cargo shorts purely on principle, no matter what :hubba:

I like to hve a nice bean and cabbage soup about an hour before I enter the tents...then I commence the symphony...:)

oo.jpg oo (1).jpg oo (2).jpg

oo (3).jpg oo (4).jpg oo (5).jpg

Just a few little shots of the RRF here.
The first pic. With the Red Circles. I have yanked off all interior buds. Cause I had no smoke. Did that at day 41 or so. Its now day 50-51. And these circles are brand new growth.
I wonder how long these things have the ability to do that. Just keep growing on the same plant. Was thinking about clipping all the buds when done, and see what happens with the new growth. But I dont have room to even attempt.
If someone has the room. Could be worth giving it a try. Knock 2-3 weeks off getting rid of the early stage before flowering.

The small plants are Gen2. Last pic. Thats my ladybug. She been with my current plant since the beginning. And now ready for next grow.

Looking good, Spear! How did the early buds smoke :):hubba:. I'm going to go look at my interior buds, now :p

Real good Art. Nuke for like 5-6 seconds. Just enough to kill the plant so it can start drying instantly. Then let it dry. At day 40. Just tore right up, 3 hits lol.
I was surprised.

Go ahead and clip a few packings worth. See what you have to look forward to.

I kind of got that same impression. Like clip the top half (leaving as much stem and bud site bases as possible maybe?:confused2: ) and let the bottom half go. Then do the same to the bottom half, like a one plant perpetual harvest thingy? Hmm. Never heard of it. Gotta admit, I would have to see it to believe it;) So who's gonna try???:D

ill take one for the team, it might pay off and if it doesnt, oh well, might lose a small bit of harvest but i think ill survive. I really like this idea though. Props to you SpearChucker

nvthis said:
I kind of got that same impression. Like clip the top half (leaving as much stem and bud site bases as possible maybe?:confused2: ) and let the bottom half go. Then do the same to the bottom half, like a one plant perpetual harvest thingy? Hmm. Never heard of it. Gotta admit, I would have to see it to believe it;) So who's gonna try???:D

Spear is half way there, carry on Spear! But the autos are only going to live 10-12 weeks, no perpetual on the way :D

you think anybody has tried it before? maybe one of us will get some freak pheno that will keep producing for us....

wally150 said:
you think anybody has tried it before? maybe one of us will get some freak pheno that will keep producing for us....

Do you know how much you cld charge for beans of a pheno like that....:holysheep::eek:
That wld be the coolest plant ever...:)

Latest posts

Back