Awright...I gotta p i ss moan and complain.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks pretty good, Jan. Has it got parmesan cheese on it?
You can add what ever topping you want I think I put sausage mushroom black olives and pepperoni and yes parmesan. The crust it what screws with diabetics. This crust is made from mostly cheeses. 2 cups mozzarella 2 ounces cream cheese and 1 egg and about 3 tablespoons of coconut flour. If my memory serves me. You melt the cheeses in microwave 30 seconds at a time until it makes a smooth melty goo. Let cool slightly add the coconut flour and egg mix until well combined. It will form a ball like a real dough. Roll it out between 2 parchment papers. Cook like 6 minutes flip cook another few minutes until it starts to brown then take it out snd top it cook until it is the way you like it. The BEST low carb recipe I have ever come across. I have many.

You can add what ever topping you want I think I put sausage mushroom black olives and pepperoni and yes parmesan. The crust it what screws with diabetics. This crust is made from mostly cheeses. 2 cups mozzarella 2 ounces cream cheese and 1 egg and about 3 tablespoons of coconut flour. If my memory serves me. You melt the cheeses in microwave 30 seconds at a time until it makes a smooth melty goo. Let cool slightly add the coconut flour and egg mix until well combined. It will form a ball like a real dough. Roll it out between 2 parchment papers. Cook like 6 minutes flip cook another few minutes until it starts to brown then take it out snd top it cook until it is the way you like it. The BEST low carb recipe I have ever come across. I have many.
Hmm. My dad made homemade pizzas when I was a kid. I think he may have put parmesan on them, but I'll never be sure. :(
I use parmesan for stuffed peppers, lasagna, on eggs, I mean...but I can't remember ever putting grated parmesan on my pizza. Why? Rather, why not??? That'll change next time I eat pizza. I guess it just never clicked for me. Wow.
I need to adjust my head. It's out of alignment.

I was going to ask about the tractor, are you having any changes in urination lately? Are you on blood thinners or taking daily aspirin , both could cause blood in urine.
But it could very well be Bladder or another Cancer.
Cancer is a shitty thing it travels around the body once it was in an organ of that body. In your case I would highly recommend following up on it this time, If neg then blow it off next time.
We Love you Brother and need you around.
No changes in my meds because I don't take any meds. First time the Hindu said I had blood, he sent me to a urologist. That damned fool wanted to stick a camera up my whang. Told him no way was I going to do that. He said he wasn't gonna make me. I told him he didn't have enough people in the entire office to make me, so I wasn't worried about him.

Fast forward 15 years, and I'm in the hospital for severe diverticulitis. The Hindu tells me he wants to have the camera trick done on Little Hippie. Told him to pound sand. He reiterated that it could be the C word. I told him he'd said the same thing 15 years earlier, and if he'd been right, I'd have been under the sod ten years ago. Renal cancer untreated will take ya out in five years or less. Argument solved. I ain't doin' it, no way.

No changes in my meds because I don't take any meds. First time the Hindu said I had blood, he sent me to a urologist. That damned fool wanted to stick a camera up my whang. Told him no way was I going to do that. He said he wasn't gonna make me. I told him he didn't have enough people in the entire office to make me, so I wasn't worried about him.

Fast forward 15 years, and I'm in the hospital for severe diverticulitis. The Hindu tells me he wants to have the camera trick done on Little Hippie. Told him to pound sand. He reiterated that it could be the C word. I told him he'd said the same thing 15 years earlier, and if he'd been right, I'd have been under the sod ten years ago. Renal cancer untreated will take ya out in five years or less. Argument solved. I ain't doin' it, no way.
"stick a camera up my whang" 🤯 NnnnAAAAWWWW!
Makes me think of the warnings about vd (sorry - std's) and their treatments when I was overseas...they involved mallets and tables and lower unit members and...shudder...

Good luck all that, Hippie. Wish you well. I wouldn't do it either.

How is your prostrate?

"stick a camera up my whang" 🤯 NnnnAAAAWWWW!
Makes me think of the warnings about vd (sorry - std's) and their treatments when I was overseas...they involved mallets and tables and lower unit members and...shudder...

Good luck all that, Hippie. Wish you well. I wouldn't do it either.
Thin glass rod up there and then smashed with a hammer

My doctor made me come back and redo my blood work one time - he said I showed excess amounts of protein in my urine, so he wanted to redo everything.
Seems I missed the part in the pre-checkup stuff that stated not to engage in specific activities - eating and, um, 'getting lucky' among the rules to be followed. But hey...I'll take it when I can get it these days. :rolleyes:
its just lonesome sometimes..:).

Low carb is good to help control diabetes. There are really good recipes not made from crap that taste delicious. If she loves pizza have her try fat head dough with coconut flour not almond flour. Its easy and 2 net carbs per slice. Most toppings are low carb already. Looks and tastes like real pizza without all the carbs. Tons of good recipes now.
Ill give that a try. I like to make Pizza so that should be something that would help.

do you have a good recipe for pizza dough?
I just tried this recipe tonight. Very good pizza dough(2 thumbs up and a promise) from Mrs Fogey. Nice crispy crust with a chewey interior. Takes 24+ hours(24 hours for the dough to rise) but well worth the time.

BTW-I used imported Italian semolina flour instead of the 00. Homemade sauce and fresh mozzarella that I dried out a bit(and a healthy sprinklin’ of Parmesan cheese).

https://www.vincenzosplate.com/neapolitan-pizza-dough/

I use this one.
Deep Dish Pizza Crust Recipe
Ingredients:

* 3 cups all-purpose flour
* 1/8 cup olive oil
* 2 jumbo eggs -- room temperature
* 2 tablespoons thyme
* 1 cup warm water
* 1 package rapid rise yeast
* 2 teaspoons sugar

Directions:

Whisk together water, yeast and sugar in a bowl and set aside to proof for 10 minutes. In a large bowl sift together flour and salt and sprinkle in thyme. Mix eggs into yeast mixture. Pour liquid into dry ingredients and mix until a soft sticky dough forms. remove dough to a lightly floured surface and knead 5 minutes, until dough is no longer sticky.

Place in a well oiled bowl, turning to coat all sides, cover and allow to rise until doubled in bulk 2 -
3 hours.

Punch dough down and place into a well oiled 12" pizza pan. using your hands, move dough around the bottom of the pan and 2/3 the way up the sides. Set aside and let rise 10 minutes. Brush crust lightly with olive oil and add toppings.
Also this.
Chicago Deep Dish Pizza
INGREDIENTS:
1 (.25 ounce) envelope rapid rise yeast
1 1/2 teaspoon sugar
3/4 tsp salt
3/4 tsp italian herb seasoning
2 cups lukewarm water
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/4 cup olive oil
1/2 cup cornmeal
5 1/2 cups all-purpose flour

2 Pkgs shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup pasta sauce
1 teaspoon dried basil
1 teaspoon dried oregano
2 cloves garlic, crushed
salt to taste
3 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
3 tablespoons olive oil

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DIRECTIONS:
Place the water in a mixing bowl of a stand mixer. Sprinkle the yeast over the water, and let stand for 5 minutes to dissolve.
Pour in the vegetable oil, olive oil, cornmeal and 3 cups of the flour. Mix with the beater for 10 minutes. Add the remaining flour, and switch from the beater to the dough hook. Mix for about 5 minutes. This can be done by hand, but the dough is very rich and moist. Pour the dough out onto a floured surface, and cover with a large bowl. Allow to rise until doubled in bulk, about 1 hour. Punch down the dough, and let rise again. This time won't take as long.
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Bake 12 - 15 min
Grease two 9 or 10 inch round pizza pans.
Divide the dough evenly between the two pans.
Press the dough out so that it fills the pan. Fold extra sides for thicker crust.
Place 1/2 of the pasta sause on each of the crusts.
Lay the shredded mozzarella cheese onto the crusts.
Apply Meats and Pineapple
Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the top, and drizzle with olive oil.

Latest posts

Back