Awright...I gotta p i ss moan and complain.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bubbles in the toilet when you pee can mean the same thing. Plus I'm on blood thinners and aspirin.I see bubbles every time I pee,,,but all my blood work is good. Sometimes Doctors just look for shit to put you on meds.😡

My doctor made me come back and redo my blood work one time - he said I showed excess amounts of protein in my urine, so he wanted to redo everything.
Seems I missed the part in the pre-checkup stuff that stated not to engage in specific activities - eating and, um, 'getting lucky' among the rules to be followed. But hey...I'll take it when I can get it these days. :rolleyes:
Did he make you pee into a collection container over 24 hrs and bring it in?
I had the same thing happen, apparently sperm in urine gives a false result.
Did he congrats you on the working plumbing?

Bubbles in the toilet when you pee can mean the same thing. I have them but all my blood work is good. Sometimes Doctors just look for shit to put you on meds.😡
If the bubbles dissipate quickly no problem
Watch for foamy bubbles that look like a head on a glass of beer and stay for a few mins, those are the bad bubbles

Same shit different person telling me about the bubbles. They don't dissipate quickly but my blood work says no problems. Now what?

All my blood and pee test are 1st thing in the morning. Your 1st pee has all the bad shit because it's set overnight.
Also a reason not to take a drug test with your 1st pee.

Beer keeps all the blood cleaned out of my urine.😁
New avatar
1696860458350.png

Bubbles in the toilet when you pee can mean the same thing. Plus I'm on blood thinners and aspirin.I see bubbles every time I pee,,,but all my blood work is good. Sometimes Doctors just look for shit to put you on meds.😡
Me and my doc have an agreement - I don't take drugs freely, and he don't prescribe 'em freely.
My SIL died early in life (42?) - in part due to 'script drug addictions.

I take lisinopril, 10-12.5. And some likker oncet in a while. :)

Latest posts

Back