Babies already flowering lol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

notaburnout

Reaction score
I've got two very very young plants (about 6" tall) that are already budding. My question is is this bad? Will they die in a month or so when the season is officially over? They are outside in little pots btw. I was told that they need like 18hours of sunlight a day or they'll die. I'm assuming that's to get them to re-veg?
I will post pics soon.

If you do not change the light schedule they will continue to flower... 18+ hours of light daily will hopefully reveg them....

will take longer to reveg under 18 than it would 24hr light....whoever told ya they would die is full crap....they will flower out first....read read read

take care and be safe

I'm kind of surprised that they'd be sexually mature enough to flower. Unless you somehow got some autos. I guess clones would flower, though.

I'm guessing they were probably clones. Sorry my computer's paint program isn't working so i can't post pics atm. Thanks for the replies

According to me, You don't modify the mild routine they will be keep plant for 18 plus time of mild everyday will hopefully re-veg them. or I think they would be sexually mature enough to flower. So It clones would flower.

Latest posts

Back