Back in the world of employment :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jericho

Reaction score
Finally I got offered a job today. It's been 3 long months since i was worked last and can tell you it's not been much fun. 1st month was fine but then after that started going a little loopy hehe.

Unfortunately I will not be on the forum all day long like I normally am hehe. On the up side will be able to move flat and get my grow going once again. Need to get one done before it gets too hot here.

Jericho said:
Finally I got offered a job today. It's been 3 long months since i was worked last and can tell you it's not been much fun. 1st month was fine but then after that started going a little loopy hehe.

Unfortunately I will not be on the forum all day long like I normally am hehe. On the up side will be able to move flat and get my grow going once again. Need to get one done before it gets too hot here.

Congrats on the new job.

Now get cracking, a grow started today wont finnish until around July 1st.

:yay: thats a large releef off ya sholders...dont worry about the posting Im sure you get a couple days off each week:D...cant wait to see Your "Employment Grow" :giggle:..

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Fires burnin bright fur ya friend good spirits guidin trail now. Luck with yur new vocation hopefuly it comes with good renumeration ;)

BWD

Thanks guys. 4u i like that name for my next grow hehe.

:woohoo: good to you, man. Good to you. Makes me happy, another one of us wasteoids joining the ranks of the gainfully employed :rofl:

:peace:,

7ge:D

p.s. u know i kid when I call us wasteoids, right? lol...congratz, bud, you deserve it. :aok:

Hehe Thanks bud.

My main motivation was my growing. I need a better flat for it. My landlord here monitors my electric and water use weekly so if i suddenly turn on a 600w 24/7 think he may get a little suspicious hehe.

Soon as i got some money saved going to get me a decent sized 2 bedroom top floor flat, hopefully semi detached. Am going to choose next place by how well i can grow in it. Cant wait to get things rolling again.

Congrats, Jericho!! Being without a job sux, glad you weathered it ok!

Jericho said:
Hehe Thanks bud.

My main motivation was my growing. I need a better flat for it. My landlord here monitors my electric and water use weekly so if i suddenly turn on a 600w 24/7 think he may get a little suspicious hehe.

Soon as i got some money saved going to get me a decent sized 2 bedroom top floor flat, hopefully semi detached. Am going to choose next place by how well i can grow in it. Cant wait to get things rolling again.

PRIORITIES---that's what i'm talking about---:D

Congrats man you deserve to be able to get everything you can in life

:48::48:

Looking for a flat based on how well it will serve your growing needs sounds fun. Congrats on the job Jericho.

Thanks again guys. Been running around all day picking up paperwork needed for it.

Rose: I'm Really excited to get a new place. Gonna finally have space to have my self a veg/ seedling area and tent for flowering. Cant wait to get the ball rolling.

I guess they didn't make ya tinkle...... lol........ good growers make good employees..... that's a fact.

We dont get urine tests taken over here. Luckily lol.

Latest posts

Back