back with another??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waspfire

A.K.A FLABOY
Reaction score
ok i went outside this morning and checked on my girl and noticed that the stems on my plan have turned purplish color i have seen it before on my upper fan leaves but now i am seeing it on the bottom and my new growth is this ok or bad cause nothing else is wrong with the plant that i can tell nice green color no drooping or curling leaves i have seen on the top before but then it would go away and come back but some of these new ones are purple, now dont know if this makes differnce but the pistils on the flowers are startign ot turn a pinkish/purple color is this bad?i read this could be a P problem but the nute i use is 10-54-10 and is fed it once a week should i be feeding it the nutes every watering or am i ok wiht once aweek then just water?:confused:
also would increasing the amount of nute i use help this problem? i will try and get mybuddy here today with his camera to show u what i mean figure i say this for i get this thread is worthelss wiht out pics thingy lol

plant info

bagseed in the ground
i usally feed it once a week with a 10-54-10 then just regular water till its time for the next feeding. She is in her 4 week of flowering hope i gave u enough info:)

temps? have you been using same strength nutes from start of 12/12. i usually start bumpin up nutes in wk2 or 3.

lyfr said:
temps? have you been using same strength nutes from start of 12/12. i usually start bumpin up nutes in wk2 or 3.

there outside and temps have been low 60s nites to low 80s day tho has gotten int ohigh 50s last few days and nute yes i have been using same str i was htinking of upping on next feeding ot see if thta helps

HippyInEngland said:
At this time of year the lower temperature makes plants look purple.

cool i was thinking maybe since it got chilly last nite temp was 58 outside yes thats cold for me was like a blizzard to me and thanks again for takign the time to help me out HIE ur the man:)

Its the cold dude. Its not harmful to your plant yet, but its going to get there quickly.

ok tonight and morrow will be low 50's should i cover them or will they be ok and what temps should i start coverign her up, i would go crazy to come this far and let the dam cold kill my first plant ever also thanks guy for all the help:)

Temperatures below 50 degrees slow growth in most varieties of marijuana. When the temperature drops below 40 degrees, the plants may experience some damage and require about 24 hours to resume growth. Low nighttime temperatures may delay or prevent bud maturation. Some equatorial varieties stop growth after a few 40 degree nights.

The above is stolen, I mean borrowed for educational purposes.

You could wrap it with something if you want, but its not cold enough to damage it yet.

Latest posts

Back