bad seed good bud????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cutthoatish420

Reaction score
lets say i had a seed of a low quality strain of marijuana and i grew it perfectly... would that mean i would get alot of bammer or could i actually get some higher quality buds for my work...?? thnx

dude i would think so...think about it...the bags you get in the streets are probly grown in fields where males and females were not separated..low quality budds...anyways your plant ought to do fine ...mine was out of some bagseed and she is pretty!

Frequently genetics turn out to be the key to growing good herb. There are allot of excellant growers out there but only a few who have had the strains to put them on the map. The point is bagseed can produce good weed but more than likely something at least on par with the weed it came from. Regs could just produce nicer looking regs. Obviously w/ higher quality treatment and feeding programs you'll produce something more respectable than most seedy swag but I'd expect something close to the bag you pulled it out of. Best of luck.....

I think it could be better than the stuff was when you got it off the street.Mainly I think it would be fresher and probaly not mistreated in the drying/curing process.I just harvested a plant that was "bagseed" and it was better than what I had gotten off the street but like JMAN said genetics is a big part of it.

Same thing.I had a buddy who planted some seeds outta some straight dirt schwag last year, kept on tellin him to jus get sum good seeds. It actually turned out to be really good. Not amazing, but def better that the brown nasty stuff it came outta.

every plant ive grown to date so far has been from bags of bud and all have been better than teh stuff it come from. taht is the shwag seeds ive grown out anyway .

wish I could give ZIP a thanks!

So THANKS!

You typed so I didnt. I totally agree with ZIP. :)

Always better.

For at least a decade, ALL that I had to work w/ were bagseeds. I grew some serious great buds from them in the 80's. Some every bit as good as anything hosting some of the 'designer' names. TLC goes a long ways in the resulting end product.
I'm even growing ou a few this year, in dedication to a friend that passed last winter. I supplied his meds. Before he died, he gave me a film vile with 100 seeds err so, that he had collected from "good" bags over the last 25 yrs. I felt compelled to stick 'em in some dirt in his honor, this spring.

wish I could give ZIP a thanks!

So THANKS!

You typed so I didnt. I totally agree with ZIP.
:48:

For at least a decade, ALL that I had to work w/ were bagseeds. I grew some serious great buds from them in the 80's. Some every bit as good as anything hosting some of the 'designer' names. TLC goes a long ways in the resulting end product.
ya ever have the dreaded hermie problem often back then wit bagseed hick?

my last grow had to of all came from a batch of hermie weed for sure cuz i believe almost all them ladies showed at least a few nananers by tehy end.

I'm even growing ou a few this year, in dedication to a friend that passed last winter. I supplied his meds. Before he died, he gave me a film vile with 100 seeds err so, that he had collected from "good" bags over the last 25 yrs. I felt compelled to stick 'em in some dirt in his honor, this spring.
sweet!! :48: i noticed somethin hick.
do you keep a journal anywhere on here or ever post pix of ya girls . i never seem to see anythin of ya work it seems but maybe im just missin it all somewhere somehow :confused2: lol

Latest posts

Back