bad side-effects...help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

aec131

I guess my problem is a little strange, whenever I try to explain it to anyone they tell me I'm just too "stressed" or laugh it off. I've smoked 5 times in my entire life because each experience is just as bad as the first.

It always starts with everything looking like it's covered in tv static. I feel completely isolated from everything around me, when i focus on one object everthing else fades away. Sometimes i see things, and only 1/3 of what I say makes any sense. And I usually forget what i'm saying mid sentence, for every single sentence. and I get really, really paranoid, anxious and existential.

i'm sooo jealous of my friends because they ALL love it and it'd be great if I could partake in the festivities, but I end up a mess. We're all going on a beach trip pretty soon and that's all everyone will be doing. Maybe i need to smoke more often, smoke a smaller amount, or maybe I just can't get a good high?

wow, what were you smoking.. and where can i get some? :p

simple solution.. tell them all to do some mushrooms instead.. then they'll be doing and acting the same as you do on weed lol
you'll fit right in ;)

seriously though.. i don't really know what to say to help, sorry. maybe don't smoke as much?

If i were you i would experiment at home by yourself.. Go buy a cheap little pipe and a bag of weed and take it slow.. Also try smoking later at night so if you don't like it you can just pass out... What you can do is try smoking a little at a time till you feel uncomfortable.. And when you get to that state try and concentrate on what bothers you and figure out what it is... It could be just paranoia... I know i felt crazy the first a time i started smoking so i just started drinking with it and it help me ease into it.. Now i am a pot head. So there is hope for you you just need to figure your body out and take it from there....

welcome 131, dont let it get ya down man,it affects all different. ive experienced some of those things youre describing after not smokin for a while or really really good stuff, so youre not crazy either(at least not because of that). definately stay away from eating it becuasse many of your symptoms have been described by people eating for first time so im sure it would be much worse with you. on the other hand...i, my friend are jeolous of you as it has been a long time since i have gotton those effects and i like being freaked out and paranoid:eek: if its not for you dont do it...........or.....if at first you dont succeed try try again.

Get a pall n chill somewhere, wack on a Good comedy... or watch some knockouts and bonebreaks on youtube n itll take your mind of the buzz! dont think about smoking youll trip yourself out.... Whats happening to you is called... pulling a Whitey!

if every weed experience u have had is that bad
you probably shouldnt smoke it

definatly dont trip & smoke
if u are predisposed to psychosis
that would be like pourin petrol on a fire

maybe just have a beer & buzz of ur stoned mates

Its like all medicines in the world, some people are simply too sensative to it, and have to find an alternative medicine :)

how much did you smoke?? next time just take a toke or two.. gauge your reaction, and go from there..

i sometimes get the tv static thing, its like seeing air. lol ..

my gf used to smoke and one night i got her too high she had a panic attack and ended up quitting as a result. pots not really for everyone

just have a beer before you smoke- and take it easy, dont push yourself>>>
stay out of small closed spaces. think of it as relaxing pleasure (like a cig after sex).
and most important you dont have to smoke. i have a few friends who dont smoke beacuse they dont like it or not finding it interesting. its up to you, just dont be opssesed with it.

i think your problem is that you are smoking way to much as well as pitting to much thought being high, i agree with just about everything thats been said, turn on the funniest movie you can find, eat dinner, and smoke a bowl. one hit at a time. don't wait untill you start to feel a buzz to stop. take a hit or two and wait a few minutes. this is what i have to do when my wife wants to smoke. one hit and shes toast. just remember your suppose to enjoy it. if its not fun for you don't do it. some of the best laughs i've ever had was when i was sober watching everone who was stoned. good luck..

Yeah bro I agree with slowmo77 you where smoking to much and you where really stoned. When you have a high tolorence its not so bad but if you do it every now and then and do to much you get some paranoia. I used to smoke all day long everyday for 8 months when I got in a car accident. When I stopped smoking for a month and decided to smoke a bowl WOW damn it was like I had never smoked before and instead of helping me sleep it kept me awake trippin like I was in high school haha but not really funny lol. Just kick back man understand that it is a drug even though its medicinal. To much of anything can be bad so take it easy take a few hits and WAIT a while find out how much is ok with you so its pleasurable. Or maby its really not for you I hope this helps man.

heyy wow thanks all the advice has given me hope... i seriously thought i was was dysfunctional or something haha. i'm going to try again! but this time i'll take it slower... thanks!

I hope you have better results. Take care and be safe.

Drugs effect different people differently .
Perhaps weed is just not for you .
Just because your friends toke dosen't mean you have to .
If you don't like the results ,don't do it, there is no shame in that.

try smoking 2 or 3 puffs and grooving on some trees ~ herb can take you places, some of them profound, some light. Or maybe I should say, you can go to such places with this plant.

could just be a tolerance thing like i'm not a drinker a couple of beers i get way buzzed ,but i can smoke anybody i know undre the table it just takes practice lol.I've herad of guy's having all these efects and I say......thats what weed dose man and thats why we smoke it it's not always that intence. I rember the first time smoked it did nothing i thougt it did but then like the third time i smoked it really worked omg i did not know what was going on once i relized this is what geting stoned was all about i liked it calmed down and it wasent so bad.So maybe u should try somthing weaker some mexi or even good leaf and save the one hit cronic till u get used to it or maybe just maybe its not your cup of tea but i hope it is cuz it's a way of life.

Yo Ho aec131,

You are seriously not alone dude. Way back a long time ago in a land far, far away I made a new friend who invited me over to watch the superbowl with him. We broke out with all our collective goodies and prepared to veg the day away.

My friend packed a one hitter that was a ceramic cigarette, it was some super tasty chocolate flavored smoke he grew. I took one big hit and oh-my word was it good stuff, except I went off to another place for a little bit.

I hear my friend call my name sharply, and it snaps me back into his living room. LOL, I asked him how long had I been holding that one hitter and he says to me, "about 15 minutes bro"... He is laughing with me, and all I could think of was load another please.

I learned to go easy after that, and truley enjoy all the fine points, and flavors, and trips too.

I would advise that you also slow it way back and try only a small puff or two and see where you go with that. No need to burn an entire hoober if your smoke is that good ya know ?

One last thing for ya dude, set up your surroundings for you. meaning grab something cool and refreshing to drink, along with a bit of food for a grumbly empty stomach, some good jams, or a comedy like cheech and chongs, "UP IN SMOKE" you'll laugh your azimuth off and truley enjoy.
All these guys that have posted here for ya are absolutly correct, Chill and go easy with it, ENJOY !!!

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Latest posts

Back