Bad Year Outdoors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

growdammit

Reaction score
This year has sucked growing outside! Started 10 inside in march like I do every year, freak storm killed 8 late spring, does nothing but rain, more freak storms, had 1 volunteer come up by the garage and I thought good karma at last! Nope, out of my 3 summer growers, I pulled a second male (nicest plant) today. AND THEN THERE WAS ONE!

Usually my outdoor harvest carries me and I play with hydro. This year I am looking now at increasing my hydro or actually have to pay money for some buds! Luckily the last is a confirmed girly girl, but is the spindliest, charlie brown christmas tree of the lot! Cross your fingers she plumps up some big buds!

There is always next year! :fid:

i always plant alot more outdoor plants than im gonna need.. i always lose alot of them due to animals and weather. so i end up with enough at the end of the season to last till the next year. if i do get more than i need i got friends that like the free smoke. i hope your one lady gets big and fat

Latest posts

Back