Badfish

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I enjoyed Sublime back in the day. Reminded me of some of the funk bands I grew up with.
Ill check them out.

I remember 6-7 years ago or so. Went with the Misses to Hawaii and saw this band Pepper. Came back, told the kids all about them and how they were like a mix of Sublime and Sugar Ray I think the name is. They were like, Your old, you dont know music, and stuff like that. Couple years later, BOOM, they went national I guess, and kids were listening to them.
They had gotten the cd. I was like, "I had that cd for years, autographed too." Showed it to them. They couldnt believe it. Got it for them, but they didnt want any parts of an old persons music. Mine now though.

thanks, i'll check em out.. but Brad Nowell was kinda like Eddie Vedder IMO.. sure you could play their music, but you'll never match that voice/spirit behind it.

loved Brads acoustic stuff. check out the bootleg Bradley Nowell and friends if you've not heard it. raw and real, the way i like my music.

I dont know I am a big sublime fan and its like being at a sublime concert when I see badfish. They are the most dead on cover bands I have ever seen.

They do my town/city here and there. They're great, do an excellent dub/ Sou/Bch ting. Nice vibe at their gigs too.

I see them every summer, this year I am going twice. They play at the best venue (IMO) to see a band. You camp there, bring your own beer and food, and its the only place I have ever been where people come to you and ask if you need anything (if you get my drift). I look forward to it every summer :)

Latest posts

Back