Ball Jars

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess the ultimate way would be to use the grove bags, and then the vacuum sealer to pull most of the air out without smashing the buds. Then tossing into the freezer should be good for at least a year or two.

anyone else boycotting China-mart?

I never thought it would be so difficult to stop buying anything axe in Chyna

it seems EVERYTHING is made there!

but I try

and it would be great if more people could grow a Victory Garden!

View attachment 337018
I don’t shop there. Try not to buy anything from China but sometimes have to. I don’t buy any food/fish/meat from there packaged or grown.

I guess the ultimate way would be to use the grove bags, and then the vacuum sealer to pull most of the air out without smashing the buds. Then tossing into the freezer should be good for at least a year or two.
That's what I do. My seal a meal has "adjustable squish.". When long term freeze, I use maximal crush. Otherwise, like boo says. Just enough so they stay pretty without being mushed

Bubba

Reactions: boo
After years, and years and years and years of jarring my weed, I threw away 16 cases this past weekend. Retired, and moved on to Grove bags. Glass jars are out, and the bags are in. SOOOOOOOO much more convenient!

After years, and years and years and years of jarring my weed, I threw away 16 cases this past weekend. Retired, and moved on to Grove bags. Glass jars are out, and the bags are in. SOOOOOOOO much more convenient!
Woohoo Time to buy stock in Grove bags they now have gmo's endorsement.

You guys suck. You just made me order a 20 count of one ounce grove bags off Amazon.
I was looking at Grove Bags on Amazon last year and saw quite a few reviews saying there was a counterfeit problem with a lot of folks saying the ziplock seals were separating from the bags. Hopefully Amazon got that under control. I would give them a good ‘stress test’ when you get them. Just a heads up.

Look at Grove bags and see if they’re not a better alternative than the jars… once you use them you’ll wonder why you ever use jars in the first place
Once you try Gove bags you'll never use jars again.

boycott the rat Ball jar company and buy genuine Union made Kerr glass jars!

Pulled out my two grove bags I had purchased. Had not really examined them until now. So it’s a multi layer plastic design that breathes and keeps the humidity between 58 and 62. There is no “panel” the entire bag breathes. Maybe I can figure out how to make this work in a different way.

I seriously would prefer to use glass. This could be interesting

Pulled out my two grove bags I had purchased. Had not really examined them until now. So it’s a multi layer plastic design that breathes and keeps the humidity between 58 and 62. There is no “panel” the entire bag breathes. Maybe I can figure out how to make this work in a different way.

I seriously would prefer to use glass. This could be interesting
Well shit I was hoping it would take longer

Ok I will be experimenting with using a grove bag and glass together. I see no reason why it won’t work the theory is sound.

I will put a piece of a grove bag between two mason jar lids, with large holes cut in their centers, and as long as I don’t bear down on them the seal should exceed that available with a ziplock seal.

That way I can get the breathability of a grove bag and still use glass. I am thinking I can put one on when the burping process stops like 2 weeks into curing?

Latest posts

Back