Banana's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkunkPatronus

Expecto Patronum
Reaction score
Has anyone ever had a plant pop those long five sided green or yellow banana's while still in veg? And if so, you don't suppose they would have any viable pollen in them do you? The plant is a clone blue mystic, used as a donnar plant for three other cuttings while it was still small, is now about 6 inches tall itself and i was going to use it for more cuttings and then chuck it out... and i found nanners on it yesterday. I pulled a couple off and yes, real nanners, not presex flowers that are anything like 'normal'.

What do you think of this?

think ya have HERMIE and all plants related to this should be pulled and destroyed...But before you do that Please post some pics so we can be sure our selfs..take care and be safe

I just pulled 18 Afghani #1 cause I've been trying to save a strain I love, that my buddy screwed up trying to make "femenized seeds". I was going to try them one more time, but I got stoned tonight and decided it wasn't worth the risk of seeding my other strain, and yanked them all, plus it free'd up some space. Life is too short for me to mess around trying to fix something so screwed up when I can just buy another pack of seeds! I'm no breeder, geneticist anyway. LOL It feels good to be rid of them. Man that was a good strain though, I had it for over 10yrs, I could grow it with my eyes closed, new the good pheno's at 3 weeks old, it sucks to loose, But I feel relief!

I will yank it in the morning, and i will try to post a pic of it for you too. Weird to do this in veg tho, really weird.

Hey SkunkP-

What light cycle were/are you on? I'm not sure if I read your post right, but if those were clones the plant was probably sexually mature. I've had males show full blown nanners on an 18/6 schedule at 6 weeks from seed. If you're on 24/0 though, it does sound odd.

Sorry for the bad outcome.

Latest posts

Back