beans awol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

purplephazes

its been two 2 weeks a mate directed me toward a netherlands bank ..the postie reckons 6-8 days not on stealth only standard still waitin will they everland or neverland ?? posted to oz i hope.. anyone got any ideas ?

DR. Chronic usually gets here in 4-6 days from order.
but i prefer Gypsy Nirvana usually 7 days from order.
i have made multiple orders from both these companies and 100% made it without any problems :hubba:
but 2 weeks is not that bad and if they were stopped coming into the states you would still receive your pack without seeds and with a customs slip inside.
also if you sent a money order it does take a while sometimes
i use a greendot pre-paid master card when ordering ;)
so there sent out ASAP

thanks for the replies guys its not that i spent alot of $$ my main concern is just getting them ! i only spent about aus$50 for indica/sativa prem mix with a few freebies thrown in ! mj/seeds.nl ..it is the 1st time i have tried seed bank ordering ...and am so to speak ( getting a bit hot under the collar) yet i notice some people post their problems and include the details of what they are expecting (duh) so therefore discreet packaging is no longer happening .. and i should probably prepare for worst!! even though i figured they may cross my border during the easter rush and slip on by! still hopful all the same but will look elsewhere if the discreet? package does not arrive.... hhhhhmmmmm teeshirt + beans! nice dankerz

I order from .nl regularly and have always received my seeds. have patience, i can't remember hearing about anyone not receiving their package from them.

SWEET !! cadlakmike1 i didnt do any checkin out of nl before buyin but rest assured !! thanks heaps for the bonus feedback

cadlakmike1 said:
I order from .nl regularly and have always received my seeds. have patience, i can't remember hearing about anyone not receiving their package from them.
how has the quality of the strains been? i ask cause they dont seem to label the seed bank the strains are from. that or i just cant find it.
i mean they have a nice looking Big Bud for $33 now Sensi Seeds BB is some nice smoke. Nirvana's all turned hermie on me.
same with the Cheese is it Green Houses or Big Buddha's :confused:

i just checked out some old threads on nl it seems a couple of people have had to appear at the p/o and sign for them and pay an extra $20us..fingers are crossed now due to them being under a non exsisting name at my address 15days now (waiting) !

Pothead420 said:
how has the quality of the strains been? i ask cause they dont seem to label the seed bank the strains are from. that or i just cant find it.
i mean they have a nice looking Big Bud for $33 now Sensi Seeds BB is some nice smoke. Nirvana's all turned hermie on me.
same with the Cheese is it Green Houses or Big Buddha's :confused:

I don't know where they get their seeds from but I'm happy with what I've got. The only one hermie I've ever had was my fault due to unsuccessful experiments, it was promptly destroyed.

I ordered from nl. 8 days to get to mid west. 30 days the post office held b/c the post office changed my house number on the package the seeds came in. The post office screwed it up.Had to go to post office and sign for them.

pcduck said:
I ordered from nl. 8 days to get to mid west. 30 days the post office held b/c the post office changed my house number on the package the seeds came in. The post office screwed it up.Had to go to post office and sign for them.
i have been checkin out previous threads all with good outcomes i expect a bit longer being d/under but if post office requires signature this may be a problem as it is getting delivered to a person that does'nt exsist:holysheep: now my knees are knockin

purplephazes said:
i have been checkin out previous threads all with good outcomes i expect a bit longer being d/under but if post office requires signature this may be a problem as it is getting delivered to a person that does'nt exsist:holysheep: now my knees are knockin

When I had to go to post office and sign for it, they did not ask for any id or anything.:aok:

pcduck said:
When I had to go to post office and sign for it, they did not ask for any id or anything.:aok:
whew i hope the oz postie is laxed about it i did have some stuff i.e nz tobacco sent over only to find that the oz govt have wiped out their gift tax now this used to mean that gifts from o/seas were recieved for free i.e tobacco, alcohol etc but now they charge in order to recoup the stimulus package they are handing out as of today (knees are'nt knockin now but teeth are chattering) :hubba:

Latest posts

Back