beans awol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
he (the postie turned up early (9 am) govt rubbish only 18 days patience is wearing thin... yes bl true blue

You do not hear many people refer to it as OZ. I heard they are getting real tough in your part of the world.

*** leo haunting my thread i am waitin for ya come get some

BuddyLuv said:
You do not hear many people refer to it as OZ. I heard they are getting real tough in your part of the world.
very true bl especially this state yet they (the govt) allow you 2 grow in the nations capitol and punish those outside it for carrying , growing, dealing ,etc there is another town in nth nsw known for being a mj township (google nimbin) and leo is tryin to shut it down hard core yet when i lived in sydney in kings cross every 2nd coffee shop was sellin 6 yrs ago so they shut all of them down !! now the long arm of the law is tryin to shut em all down .. yet the old saying stills stands .. 1 door closes and 3 open LOL .. if only they new the difference between a drunk driver crossing white lines as opposed to a stoner driving to slow !! personally i think they are all alcohlics ..

Well if they do not arrive try and try again aye. Attitude seeds guarantees delivery for an extra fee..

i notice there are 2 banks of similiar names one is mjseeds.nl the other is mj.nl and both have different home pages .. day 19 sittin tight still keepin faith. i ordered through mjseeds.nl if this helps... buddy i went through 100 pages on avg tool bar and cannot find attitude anywhere only one was radio attitude and gettin nowhere trying to find the site .. could use a little help if possible ! thanks in advance!

I bought some Poi toys from Oz a couple of times and it took a while to get to Europe... A couple of weeks, maybe more....
It could be the post services...
Give it a few more days, they should be there soon...

Did you try asking the seed bank? I once waited almost a month for some Beans from NL... They said something was out of stock and it took them a while to get... At the same time my order status was - Shipped -
Send them an e-mail.. See what they say...

hxxp://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/

replace the "xx" with "tt". When you order they have many different shipping options. I use their steath shipping with guaranteed delivery no signature required.

purplephazes said:
i notice there are 2 banks of similiar names one is mjseeds.nl the other is mj.nl and both have different home pages .. day 19 sittin tight still keepin faith. i ordered through mjseeds.nl if this helps... buddy i went through 100 pages on avg tool bar and cannot find attitude anywhere only one was radio attitude and gettin nowhere trying to find the site .. could use a little help if possible ! thanks in advance!

You will find your Attitude seedbank as official distributor of DP. Whether you want DP seeds once you arrive to Attitude is your own choice, but here is link where you can find the web site you are looking for:

hxxp://www.dutch-passion.nl/home.php?p=dealers&l=en&dl=en&t=all

NIKIMADRITISTA, thanks for the delivery info much apprec.. BUDLOVE thankyou 2 for site info! WHITE WIDOW .. thanks 2 for info about dp .

Do not buy DP, there are much better breeders out there. I have had better results with Nirvana then DP, so there is an exception to the rule "you get get what you pay for".

i have come to thinking from the info provided that once easter holidays are over and done i will make contact with the supplier to confirm shipping dates and e.t.a it also seems that they have a pretty reliable delivery wrap. if this is an unsuccessful proposal .. it would seem that they may cop a bad wrap due to not recieving anything at all, customs included.. australia beware type stuff. luckily i did 'nt over spend as this purchase was a test run to see if delivery would be recieved.. thanks to all for the input about this matter and for other info provided i so far am putting it down to bad luck.

BuddyLuv said:
Do not buy DP, there are much better breeders out there. I have had better results with Nirvana then DP, so there is an exception to the rule "you get get what you pay for".

I will respectfully disagree, but will advise that you purchase whatever breeding company / brand you want - but purchase it from a confirmed official distributor/web site that you see on DP web site. This is how I helped to narrow down which company I would trust to purchase from. You can likely purchase Nirvana or Greenhouse, or whatever brand you prefer from official distributor of DP. If DP recommends them as reliable to send their seeds that they produce (genuine seeds), then I can trust them to send reliably all other brands of seeds WHATEVER YOU PREFER - I recommend you ask them to remove the seeds from the original packaging and send to you "Super Stealth" and what you receive will even amaze you how SuperStealth greatly increases the chances you will receive the seeds you paid for.

I myself do like DP, since they are one of the first established and most established breeders.

But then again, all bud is good so I would also like to try SensiSeeds Jack Herer because I hear it is THE GUV'NOR of marijuana types - but hard to refine phenotypes because of the 4 types of marijuana that were used to create it. They say it is the Champagne of all marijuana strains. So I would like to try that and breed good phenomes of this type, too.

Let us know what you purchase; I am sure we will all being drooling over whatever type you decide to purchase.

But be smart and purchase (or have delivered) only one package of 10 at a time.

thanks whitewidow your recommendations are duely noted.. unlike some on other threads i find your knowledge to be perfectly credible and reliable thanks again

purplephazes said:
thanks whitewidow your recommendations are duely noted.. unlike some on other threads i find your knowledge to be perfectly credible and reliable thanks again

Thanks, man (or sister)!

I am just trying to steer you in the right direction for you to make your own choices about what is right for you and your own unique grow situation.

Enjoy!

...looking forward to the day when marijuana is re-legalized and we can all reveal our identities and meet together and smoke together.

evidently these beans were posted on the 25-3-09 and today is game over ! this mob suck ! i have no message from customs and no such described parcel has arrived either ! The post office also has no parcel undelivered to my address ! i wish leo would knock on my door so that i get peace of mind . But it does'nt look like thats going to happen either ! Shame ! So now i'm wondering if there's a mark against my address in someones computer system to prevent further orders arriving at home ! damn it 1st attempt has failed !!!take care !

Dankerz said:
attitude..6days to my door with free t-shirt and free beans ;)

I ordered from Attitude Monday (27 April). I'll let you know when it arrives.

purplephazes said:
evidently these beans were posted on the 25-3-09 and today is game over ! this mob suck ! i have no message from customs and no such described parcel has arrived either ! The post office also has no parcel undelivered to my address ! i wish leo would knock on my door so that i get peace of mind . But it does'nt look like thats going to happen either ! Shame ! So now i'm wondering if there's a mark against my address in someones computer system to prevent further orders arriving at home ! damn it 1st attempt has failed !!!take care !

I wouldn't give up complete hope but that's not encouraging, especially for your 1st order :eek:.

Latest posts

Back