Been curious for a long time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big city peep or country peep

• BIG city

• Country

• Lil city

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mutt

Just a Dawg
Reaction score
Often wondered what our memberbase is.
Country peep or
Big city peep
No other details, just often wondered.

Living out in the country.I always heard,"When the going get tough,The tough get growing":spit: Keep it GREEN:hubba:

nothing like a sweet fatty and a little jar of jungle juice made from your own shine!!!! cant do that in a city, at least not too much...get the guitar out and jam till your fingers bleed, when you cant play, jump on the cb squawk box and call a few neighbors to help out...and trust me, when my neighbors find out i got the stash and juice out with the guitar, its a full blown jam session...but then ya get the munchies, just walk another 30 feet to the garden outside and chew it up mang...i'll tell ya what, heaven!

Hey Mutt....you really need a burbs as an option there. ;)

I can't answer. :p

Living out in the country, has been good and wish I had started this yrs ago here, butt, you Know, The Ol Lady didn't want to grow so over time I talked about it and then I found this sight and guess she getting tried of buying the smoke from someone else and want her own that the bagg isn't all compact and Dry But GOOOOOOOOOOD, so I am growing and hopefully when I get it Right to some what, I can have that pound per plant for her to smoke..

Country is a way to grow.. Weed, chickens, Goats, Dogs, cats that lazy, mice uncontol intil Poison,, I wouldn't trade this for any city liven..

I'm like Mom... not directly in the city, but not out in the sticks... so the burbs like Mom...Mom...sounds funny saying it as I'm only a year younger maybe less.

anywho... later

I was raised in the city, under a false apprehention. I thought that country folks were nothing better than backwoods country $$cks. So as it turned out I now live in the country, and I hate to say what I think of living in the city.
sheeeeeesh.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

KingKahuuna said:
I was raised in the city, under a false apprehention. I thought that country folks were nothing better than backwoods country $$cks. So as it turned out I now live in the country, and I hate to say what I think of living in the city.
sheeeeeesh.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna
Lived in many cities myself....but love the freedom the country has...plus a lot of my longest lasting friends were country boys. :cool:

BTW sorry folks, suburbia counts as the city.

i just got out in the burbs with in the last couple of months

Mutt said:
BTW sorry folks, suburbia counts as the city.

Wrong! Your poll says BIG city. My suburb is no where near the BIG city.

Guess you could call it the little city then??? The poll is still flawed. ;)

:p

I'm in the "burbs" currently.

but migrating to the country'ish burbs

Latest posts

Back