Been in the lab for awhile..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elliot Jansen

Reaction score
But I wanted to post pics of her. I am posting one more shot of her after I trim. Shes flushing right now. Heres 3.. please excuse the camera quality.

Photo  23.JPG

Photo  24.JPG

Photo  26.JPG

I have been checking the trichs with a 100X Microscope. Shes covered, looks like shes been snowed on. Shes in between cloudy and amber, with some true amber trichs flashing on the leaves. Amber glow has that rainbow flash if the trich catches the light just right. Pretty cool.

very nice looking frosty strain you got yourself there!!! How does she smell?

I got tell you,
I would want to just take a big chomp, cause it looks that tasty. Can't wait to hear a smoke report.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Nice job, I'm a big fan of lemon and citrus strains myself. Let us know how she smokes.

yes kahuna, smell.

I only ask because I'm trying to get to know how strong some plants are compared to others. I know this is lemon-y but does it have skunky undertones and is it a pungeant smell? Like can you smell it way outside the grow room/area?

Her smell is really tame actually. You gotta put your nose right in it. But it is a airy citrusy aroma while in flower. My friend said that when he broke his off the stem "it smelled like grapes". But when you fire it up the smell takes over the whole room. That airy citrus gets like 10x as concentrated when you smoke it. In the air its like a sweet, heavy lemon-lime cloud hangin in the room. The last clone I harvested of this strain was rushed, and I think I chopped too early. I'm letting her marinate this time. I think she will be more potent. Last harvest the high was like a rush straight to the brain. My eyes always open up real wide on that first green hit. Then a good mix of speedy buzz and body buzz. You spend the 1st 5 minutes, wondering if you are even high and should you take another hit, and for 3 hours you are glad you didn't. Entirely possible to get schitzo high on this strain.

thanks elliot, sounds great! I don't mind how much they smell when you smoke them at all as i'm always careful where I do it and who's around. But it sounds really good, i've had strains like that that don't smell an awful amount until you poke your nose right into them or disturb them etc :) good job :D

Well, shes hangin upsidedown. I'll be in the basement performing experiments if anyone needs me.. C ya next time.

Photo  31.JPG

Photo  33.JPG

Photo  30.JPG

Photo  28.JPG

Latest posts

Back