Beer drinkers r us

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who'd y'all think might drink this beer ?

image.jpg

LOL, I tried it when a place that didn't have Guinness suggested I give it a try. Toooo strong for me! It tastes like hard liquor. For me it is only a cooking beer (stews).

KingBuffoona said:
Who'd y'all think might drink this beer ?

have had a quirt or two in the past in is a strong tasting brew good if you can adjust from from the extra light tasting beers to a stronger tasting beer .

not sure about the cooking with it but then again I know how to drink it not cook with it, maybe I need to pick up a feel good cook book for beer

Yea, I've tried the arrogant bastard beer too. Tasted like crap! I don't think I even finished it.

No beer in my fridge since my buddy c and I finished 20 by ourselves. :eek:

One night at a local bar frequented by a bunch of deer hunters who were waiting for the opening day of deer season, the local sheriff scoped out the joint for possible drunk drivers.

As he waited, eventually a patron stumbled out of the bar, fumbled for his keys, tried them in three different cars until he finally found his, got inside and rested his head on the steering wheel. The deputy knew he had his drunk driver, so now all he had to do was wait for him to start his engine and pull out of the lot.

A few hours passed by and most of the other deer hunters had left by then, when the patron abruptly lifted his head, cranked the car up and drove out of the lot like a bat out of hell. The deputy followed him and stopped him promptly. He administered the breath-o-lizer test and it read 0.00.

Confused, the deputy asked the driver what the hell was going on. The driver looked at him innocently and said, "Well, tonight I'm the designated decoy."

Dallas Blonde - goes down easy. Ha ha!

Given to me by a friend.

I love my friend! :D

image.jpg

Having a Chimay blue label Cant believe the price on them IMO not worth the price.

will have a few tonight, gotta save room to have a bunch tomorrow when FOOTBALL is on :) :) :)

beer.jpg

ozzydiodude said:
Any of y'all consider beer a chaser?

Nope ;)

I looked on beer advocate and the dallas blonde was rated well of all things..lol. I thought the can would just be a novelty. It's pretty dang good. :hubba: I don't go down easy, I'm a redhead after all. :giggle:

shock top lemon shady its tastie but I do got to admit that I was expecting a bit more of a buzz then what I got from it

Last nights offering. I'd buy this one again.

Trying to figure out why the box says Chicago when it's brewed in Colorado..lol.

image.jpg

hMPp://www.chicagobusiness.com/article/20130504/ISSUE01/305049963/how-goose-island-held-on-to-its-craft-beer-cred[/url]

It's a Chicago brewery, but has been bought out by Anheiser/Busch, ands production of some of the brews has been moved to CO.

Good stuff! 312 is the old school Chicago area code.

Thanks for clarifying k2 that makes sense. And yes, it was good stuff. :D

Latest posts

Back