Beer drinkers r us

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmokinMom

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reaction score
What are you drinking these days? Got any faves?

I'm enjoying a Stella Artois right now. It's from Belgium.

Pbr!! Before hipsters thought it was cool, I was drinking pbr :D

blue moon is by far my fav summer beer. when winter hits, you'll always find me with a Guinness in my hand :48:

missabentley said:
Summer: blue moon, summer shandy, corona,

yeahhhh, another blue moon fan. i dunno what it is, usually i dont like beers that have a citrus flavor to them. but i'll tell u what. that blue moon stuff is amazing

Not much for beer. Or alcohol in general. But if/when I do. I keep it local.

Olympia stubby
Dicks Danger Ale
Fish Tale Ales

When I am feeling fiesty. It's Bombay Gin & Tonic, 2 limes.

:d

index.jpg

420 Pale Ale is what's happening now. Also Lazy Days Summer Ale.

Lol--I'm like sawhrse--I like Icehouse. I find it kind of nice when I like really cheap alcohol. The darker or heavier ales just seem to make me feel way to full, way too fast.

I haven't had a beer in over a year, but when I drank I made my own. In the summer I liked Weizen style and in the winter I leaned more toward a stout ale. I've got about 40 cases of beer in my basement.

I make mine, too - the 420 and Lazy Days I have now are homebrew versions of those.

Seriously, 40 cases? :holysheep:

key2hwy said:
I make mine, too - the 420 and Lazy Days I have now are homebrew versions of those.

Seriously, 40 cases? :holysheep:

Went down and counted....38 and 9 singles. I used to brew 6 cases a week. I would brew 2 cases a night 3 times a week, more in the winter. I love the way it makes the house smell.

4u2sm0ke said:
heres Mom after that party...:D

Don't want to do that around here. In the winter you'd die of frost bite, in the summer you'd be carried off by mosquitoes. :eek:

at the moment nothing a preference shock top and amber bock

I like the unfiltered beers like blue moon and shock top. The heiffenwizens too..

Has anyone tried a lager called Session, from the Full Sail brewing Co. ? It's good too, and has rock, paper or scissors under the cap. Friends and I have had some fun drunk battles, lol.

No laughing, but my fav beer is an ice-cold corona with a slice of lime. Mm mmmm good. :D

SmokinMom said:
I like the unfiltered beers like blue moon and shock top. The heiffenwizens too..

Has anyone tried a lager called Session, from the Full Sail brewing Co. ? It's good too, and has rock, paper or scissors under the cap. Friends and I have had some fun drunk battles, lol.

No laughing, but my fav beer is an ice-cold corona with a slice of lime. Mm mmmm good. :D
no laughing here :D i love all of these

Latest posts

Back