Beer drinkers r us

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have great taste missa. ;)

I'm still working on this Stella...but secretly craving a corona...lol.

I have not but I have tried thee blue moon called season pretty good stuff

Never tried Session - checked their site, not available where I am.

Corona with lime is the go-to summer store bought beer at my house.

Bummer about Session. It's fare to find here, I gotta go to a healthy store called Sprouts. Sometimes they have 12 pks on sale for $9.99. I get a few to hast a couple weeks.

If I could find a 12 pk of Corona for $9.99, I'd buy 50. :p

Best I can do on Corona is an 18er for $16.99. Local liquor store carries a Heineken like Dutch lager, Hollandia, for $9.99 a 12er. It's pretty good, but gets to tasting a little green, so switch back to Corona if I have no homebrew in the hole.

SmokinMom said:
What are you drinking these days? Got any faves?

I'm enjoying a Stella Artois right now. It's from Belgium.

this is a year round brew, never gets old... it to my friends and I beer champagne. It's a must try for all, a bit pricey but you are good after 6 or less so smooth

key2hwy said:
Never tried Session - checked their site, not available where I am.

I picked it up on a beginning of the summer sale it was in a twelve pack called blue moon variety pack they don"t sell it where I live either unless its in one of the special offer variety packs which is like once a year, it had three beers of four different types of blue moon the session was one of the tastiest

Is it expensive to brew your own? How long does it take for the finished product?

Talking about the Stella NE? I've never heard of mixing beer with champagne... Must try..

I've had Shiner variety packs like that.

Anyone ever try a shiner bock? Not great but not bad either.

what about miller lite I just love the favor it goes down like water just taste better most times.

I'm interested in brewing my own beer as well. Anyone had any of the Great Lakes varieties? Not sure if it's nationwide. They are based out of Ohio

yes shiner bock is a good beer it is kinda hard on the taste at first after the first one its good after the fifth one its time for a different beer I like to try and match beers with munches do you ever do that if you do I would recommend a Michelob ultra light with a hostess cupcake the flavor that the cup cake gives the beer is just wow or if another cupcake I think hostess no longer pleasures us with the awesome sweets. its like small drink bite chew chew chug chug bite oh you would have to try it to understand

SmokinMom said:
Is it expensive to brew your own? How long does it take for the finished product?

Talking about the Stella NE? I've never heard of mixing beer with champagne... Must try..
ya smokin, stella alone is great but a slash os the bubly makes it mmmmm

torpedo's are knock out punches if any one like heavy extra ipa knock outs

SmokinMom said:
I've had Shiner variety packs like that.

Anyone ever try a shiner bock? Not great but not bad either.

Amber Bock taste pretty good its a dark beer like shiner bock

I'm not real fond of the IPAs that are so popular these days. Hoppy beers taste weird and a little too bitter to me. Many of my friends like them though.

I remember as a teen and early 20s I preferred Budweiser in the can. What the heck was I thinking? :p

i also did not like them till torpedo's then there was one other i found after i forget was red something i think but hte effect of the 7.2 is way dif then regular brews u feel it and the tate to me was way better only reason i;d post them, worth a 6r

I'm in the mood for a new kind of beer tonight. I think I'll hit up a beer store, not just the nearest gas station. Try something I never have before. It just sucks to be stuck with a 6 pk (or rather 5, lol) that you don't wanna drink.

Watch me come home with corona. :p

I'll go poke around beeradvocate.com .

It's not expensive to brew your own but, like with growing dope, you have start up costs for equipment. It costs me now about $35 - $40 to brew 5 gallons of really good beer - like 2 cases and a sixer. Total time from brew to drinking is around 3 or 4 weeks-ish. My wife can't usually wait that long and taps into it early. No way there'd ever be 40 cases in our basement! :D

So it's really not much cheaper to make your own huh? What were your start up costs? Are you able to tinker with recipes to customize what you like?

I've always thought about giving it a whirl. I think the cheapest way to do it is go get cubbys, lmao.

Latest posts

Back