Beer drinkers r us

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, it's not really that much cheaper, but the beer you can make if you get good recipes is better than what you can get for the money. It's totally tweak-able as far as customizing flavors and getting it how you want it. The best part for me is that it tastes really clean, with no aftertastes that shouldn't be there. Start up costs, including bottles and everything are $150 to $300 maybe. Yeah, Cubby's sounds like the plan!

Thanks key :)

Last night I ended up with Alaskan Amber. Don't feel so hot today. I'm too old for this beer drinking thing. :giggle:

Tonight's offering :)

Why does it always attach sideways!! Click and it uprights, lol. As long as it doesn't spill. :p

image.jpg

I'll enjoy a margarita, piña colada or mojito on rare occasions.

Beer girl all the way.

Being from a nation that ranks 20th in the world i will say kokanee , alexander Keith's . Molson Canadian , and of course Labatt Blue is my fav beers

Well I may drink 1-2 times a yr. but when I do it's a good old "old style" pilsner
LH.

Becks has a new one called Sapphire. 6.0 and its a darker beer fer sure. Comes in a all black can and packs a punch. Me likey!!!! :):):)

sapphire 6.0 I am guessing the 6.0 stands for the alcahol content in the beer I like strong beer sometimes sounds like a must try.

Do you guys ever go to beeradvocate . com?

For kicks the other night when I couldn't decide what to buy, I looked on their lists of the faves. Wow, some beer is 15 or more %!! I bet they taste like crapola. :p

I tired an arrogant bastard once, I think it's like 7%. Didn't like that one at all.

I'm learning I like lagers more then ales when it comes to styles.

SmokinMom said:
Do you guys ever go to beeradvocate . com?

For kicks the other night when I couldn't decide what to buy, I looked on their lists of the faves. Wow, some beer is 15 or more %!! I bet they taste like crapola. :p

I tired an arrogant bastard once, I think it's like 7%. Didn't like that one at all.

I'm learning I like lagers more then ales when it comes to styles.
I like arrogant bastard. It's better slightly chilled, not ice cold. Opens up the flavor more.

Here's my beer-garita recipe if anyone is interested:
Squeeze six limes in a 2 quart pitcher. Squeeze half an orange in. Add 2 coronas. Add cup tequila. Sweeten with sugar or Splenda to taste. I use 10 packets Splenda I believe. Top off pitcher with ice and enjoy :D

I've seen big froz margaritas with an upside down corona bottle in it. Folks sip them thru straws. I've often wondered how that worked, lol

Thanks for the recipe. :)

no SM I have not visited that site at least not yet I have not tried beers up to 15 % but I have had a few of the ones that are at 8% Mikes Harder Punch Is one of them they come in mango and fruit punch flavor and are very tasty.and the buzz is pretty nice if you can handle having just one 24 oz can maybe two if you like a real intense buzz I prefer one can, it gives the perfect little high IMO

I haven't been to Beer Advocate, either, but I'll check it out.

I really like lagers, too, but they're harder to brew myself because they have to ferment at cold temps, like in the 30's at the end, where ales can go at around 70 or so. It's something I want to learn to do, though - if I can wedge a lagering fridge in the garage. :rolleyes:

SmokinMom said:
I've seen big froz margaritas with an upside down corona bottle in it. Folks sip them thru straws. I've often wondered how that worked, lol

Thanks for the recipe. :)
You're very welcome. And ya idk how those work either lol

Key- thanks for letting me know since I'd prob do more lagers.

You guys should check out beer advocate. Find your beer and see what the folks think about it. Lots of recs too should you want to try something different.

Corona for me again tonight since that's what my friends left me for when I'm checking on their dog. No complaints here, my friends love me. :D. Lol.

Latest posts

Back