Best Breeder and Strain?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevetberry

Reaction score
I know that this has been asked many times and there are a lot of definitions of what is best. I am talking about what you think is the best Breeder and Strain that you would grow if you could only grow one strain. In other works the best all round smoke, good producer that has never given you any trouble or very little trouble. Do not recommend anything that you have not grown yourself at least a few times.

Mine is Serious Seeds AK-47. Great smoke, good producer and have never had a Hermie. Bought it because NouvelleChef (spelling) spoke highly of it.

I have a few I like...some better than others

:48:

I strain myself breedin all the time ;) Cant says as I knows the other

BWD

If I could only grow 1 strain, it would be Larry OG from Cali Connection. Luckily I don't have that problem. While it isn't the biggest producer, the potency makes up for that. I went to a music festival last year, and there were a bunch of guys going campsite, to campsite, selling good bud. But every time they tried Larry, they put their weed away.
Homie

Latest posts

Back