Best Seed too buy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BUDISGUD

yes it is
Reaction score
which is the best plant seed you guys suggest too buy for an indoor grow,expense wouldnt be a problem,id like something that gives of a large yield and grows well indoors :)

:holysheep: boy have you opened up a can of worms, thre are so many great seeds out there, ak47 or 48 , white widow. most indica dominant strains are well suited for indoor growing due to thier size.
i would check out the breeders description for what you want
good luck:D

For "large yield and grows well indoors" I would recommend Big Bud.

But if you want something tasty, uhhhh something else.

first off stay away from feminized seeds;) as for strains it all depends what you like indica or sativa fast flower or not give us some info on the type of high you want, yield all that info will help with making a selection .
IMO reservoir seeds has some great genetics the Chemdog Double-D is a killer strain there Strawberry Diesel is an IBL that is very stable and as close to clones you can get from seeds.
Sensi seeds also has great genetics Afghani#1, Hindu Kush, Jack Herer, NL

yes it would have too be sweet and tasty i would prefer that too yield as it is my own supply,i only do 2 plants max but i would like now after 2 grows too grow the best & sweetest :)

BUDISGUD said:
yes it would have too be sweet and tasty i would prefer that too yield as it is my own supply,i only do 2 plants max but i would like now after 2 grows too grow the best & sweetest :)
try rez's strawberry diesel sweet and tasty nice yields and its very stable
or Sensi seeds Northern lights easy to grow good yields of some great bud

yes iv heard alot about northern lights ...all good :) also ak47 and widow :)(although i hear widow can be kinda tempremental)

BUDISGUD said:
yes iv heard alot about northern lights ...all good :) also ak47 and widow :)(although i hear widow can be kinda tempremental)
maybe some seedbanks widow but the Green House Widow i grew took everything i threw at it:hubba: if you want to get AK-47 get them from
Serious seeds the original breeder also there Chronic and Kali Mist are great strains. here's a pic of some AK-47 from Serious the big one gave a LB. the smaller one 7oz. under 1000w HPS
Picture011.jpg

I am never satisfied with seeds. I am in search of the HOLY GRAIL, so I have gone way past any of usual varieties. Chemdawg is great, rez does have some great genetics. I got my chemdawg from elite genetics, man he's got some strains. Also got lemon thai, headbandxc99 x sour larry og kush, and the twisted purple og kush. Ordered some of subcool beans too. There on the way. I ordered the jilly bean and querkle. Bidding on some afoogoey and double purple doja x pre98 bubba kush.

Is there any sites etc where you can bid on good seeds or mixture bags???

Latest posts

Back