Best Stanley Kubrick films

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Best Kubrick film:

• Dr Strangelove, etc etc

• 2001: A Space Odyssey

• A Clockwork Orange

• Barry Lyndon

• The Shining

• Full Metal Jacket

• Eyes Wide Shut

Results are only viewable after voting.
2001. Shining is jaw breaking but it's not Kubrick, it's Jack Nicholson. If you pull him out from that movie i doubt it will remain what it actually is.

FullMetalJacket and AClockworkOrange are too cool to be commented but 2001 is art. Worst movie of the list is EyeWideShut, boring one and terrible choice of actors.

I haven't been able to coerce myself into watching Eyes Wide Shut. If it shows Tom Cruise's penis I may watch it. The first time I saw/heard 2001 outside of the uterus was when I was 13. The philosophical and scientific aspects went right past my head but the eye and ear candy were and are awesome. :holysheep:

no Spartacus or Paths of Glory....wth? YYZ...lol...jk

I love them all but only own 2001, Clockwork and of course Full Metal Jacket....voted Clockwork cuz i couldn't quite decide between all of his awesome movies....

Just watching the shining in hd and its awesome wifes favourite king film and in her words only one that was as good as the book.
I prefer pets cemetary that was one creepy film btw.
T4

Latest posts

Back