best way to pay

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danfinance2008

Reaction score
i want to buy beans from attitude

i went to look at a 500 visa card
i had to have it sent to the house, socisl number, everything
plus pay like 20 bucks in fees

50.00 ones are like 8 bucks in fees
would i use 4 to pay for my beans

or just use my personal cc

stuck

I used my personal cc with them and all went well. Very funny feeling, though, so expect it. Definitely go for the stealth shipping. It is so worth it. I did have them sent to another address and name.

I used personal also, you have to read the fine print on those prepaid cards also, a lot of them say they cant be used for overseas purchase

Call me paranoid but I still prefer to send international money orders. I'm never in a big hurry to get my beans as it's a new strain to fit into the schedule. To me, it's sure nice to know when you get your beans that there isn't any paper trail. I usually get my beans and don't get around to growing them for awhile. On average sending a money order takes 4-5 business days for first class to get from here over the pond to the UK. They always drop me an email when they receive the M.O. and another when the order is sent out. All in all it adds about 7 business days to the order time and a few less gray hairs to my head...;)

Peace!:cool:

I have ordered seeds online for many many years. I pay with my CC if that is an option--some seed banks want a MO. I have seeds sent to my home. I decided a long long time ago that I am far safer having everything sent to my home rather than trusting someone else to take delivery of my seeds. I have NEVER even heard of someone getting busted because they had seeds sent to their home, but many many people getting busted because they "trusted" one or several of their good friends to keep their "secret".

I was looking at some of the Greendot rechargeable cards.
Says there is like an initial fee. Then just 4.99 a month to run after.
Are they a good route to run?
With them I can keep the excessive amount spent from the wife. :)
Plus put as much as I want on them from almost any store around me.
4.99 a month doesnt seem like a bad way to run a hobby. And when you want to end the card you just cash it out at an ATM and let it sit idle for 60days.
Opinions on them please.

greendot cards are horrible. they wont let ya buy overseas either. i tried orderin sumthin on ebay overseas an it wouldnt let me wit a green dot when i tried it.

THG<<<
I have NEVER even heard of someone getting busted because they had seeds sent to their home,
funny u mention it but i aint ever herd of any either now that i think of it.. lol

danfinance2008 said:
i want to buy beans from attitude

i went to look at a 500 visa card
i had to have it sent to the house, socisl number, everything
plus pay like 20 bucks in fees

50.00 ones are like 8 bucks in fees
would i use 4 to pay for my beans

or just use my personal cc

stuck

i used my personal. everything is fine.

well... personally... I get everything sent to my house when I order someth'n... and always used a MO purchased at the post office...

about the getting it delivered to yer home... gunna tell ya a little story, cuz I DO know of someone that's been visited...

my buddy always did home delivery himself too... when they were going to do an important exchange one time tho, they sent a tester mailing first... when my buddy received the package, he threw it into the junk mail bin to wait, just as he was told to... within two days of it being delivered, he got a knock on his door from the cops... who knew the package had been delivered a couple days previous, and waited... they questioned him about the package and/or it's contents specifically, and asked him to produce it... "what?!?... that thing that wasn't even addressed to me? (pre-arranged to have fake name)... I just threw it in with the junk mail there by the door..."

there was nothing in the package... my buddy had gotten word someone might have narc'd, hence the tester mail they sent... but because my buddy never even opened the package, they couldn't say or do anything about it... even if there was anything in the tester package... which they found out was empty once they got back to the precinct... lol ... this was back in the '80s

the secret is to just wait for a bit after you have something delivered if you suspect anything....:cool:

so legally even if you have actual lets say seeds or bud mailed or delivered to you if you wait an cops come so long as its not opened they cannot legally do anythin to you for it??
or is there a fine line wit it all.

I'm ordering a grow-tent... And it gets me paranoid...
Seeds arrive much faster if ordered by card.. I have done it a few times... Once I sent them cash and waited for 4 weeks...
That grow tent is a concern though...
I read about German police busting 200 growers in one day using the Client list from an on-line grow shop... :hubba:
Creepy a???

That crazy vancouver guy said:
about the getting it delivered to yer home... gunna tell ya a little story, cuz I DO know of someone that's been visited...

my buddy always did home delivery himself too... when they were going to do an important exchange one time tho, they sent a tester mailing first... when my buddy received the package, he threw it into the junk mail bin to wait, just as he was told to... within two days of it being delivered, he got a knock on his door from the cops... who knew the package had been delivered a couple days previous, and waited... they questioned him about the package and/or it's contents specifically, and asked him to produce it... "what?!?... that thing that wasn't even addressed to me? (pre-arranged to have fake name)... I just threw it in with the junk mail there by the door..."

there was nothing in the package... my buddy had gotten word someone might have narc'd, hence the tester mail they sent... but because my buddy never even opened the package, they couldn't say or do anything about it... even if there was anything in the tester package... which they found out was empty once they got back to the precinct... lol ... this was back in the '80s

the secret is to just wait for a bit after you have something delivered if you suspect anything....:cool:

Yep, in the old days when i first moved to the southwest (long before high grade was so available) i was shocked at how much cheaper commercial, over the border, weed was compared to anywhere else i lived.
Didn't take long before i was sending packages to close friends and relatives.
We always used their real name and address with a fake return name/address. When it arrived they wouldn't open it and wrote on package 'RETURN TO SENDER' or 'SENDER UNKNOWN- PLEASE RETURN' or something to that effect. (as if they were scared to open it or something) Then they would let it sit on mantle or somewhere for a couple days, just in case.
Don't get me wrong, we didn't think this would necessarily stop anyone from being arrested but certainly much easier for a good attorney to argue/work with, should LEO come crashing through the door. Least that's what we told ourselves..

I ordered from Attitude twice with my CC and no problem, i ordered a t-shirt is all, and they have that plus mugs ( witch i'll get next time ) and other things.
I also ordered my tent with my CC. from ebay.
Here in America i don't think it's an issue for such little things, but if you ordered 5,000 per month, maybe you'll be looked at.

Latest posts

Back