Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good news from the vet :yay: He said he can fix my dog for $393 and didn't say a word about putting him down. So he is having surgery and spending the night at the animal hospital.:( I am so happy I may just BIU the rest of the day:D :banana: :bong2: :bong2: :bong2: here anyone?? take this :bong1: and hit it.....Thanks for all your kind words for me and my dog:)

Thanks 4u2sm0ke them good vibes of yours must have worked ...He will be coming home tomorrow. I like this doggie Dr. better:)

duck I roll this:tokie: in thanks to your vet for you pup. I hope it makes me feel better to. I went to doc and since I wont go to hospital he gave me some pills to help me. I can keep anything down and he wants me to swallow a dang pill. Thats all the typing I have in me today I going back to bed. Y'll have a good day, With these:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

Thanks ozzydiodude My dog is getting better so you better too. There are a lot of these :bong1: to do and we need your help.:bong2::bong2::bong2:

:yay: excellent news duck ,,:D

ok time for a quick :bong: just been swimming ...now time for dinner ,chores and then try and get little people to go to bed :p
is a womens work never done :eek:
hell i
just wanna sit here and :bong1::bong1::bong1: :giggle:
well maybe in a few hrs
untill then keep this space warm for me and BIU

:bong: :bong: BIU everybody I feel like death warmed over, I never thought I would want a toilet beside my bed again, but it would be nice now. The outhouse is a long ways away and its cold outside :giggle:
I'm way behind in my token y'll smoke these and help me catch up.
:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

:holysheep: Holy smokes :batman: I sure am stoned on this Red Dragon;) :cool: :bong2::bong2:

I will hit a 4:20 :bong1: for the UK:ciao: :bong2::bong2::bong2:

:joint: Hello all thought I drop in and burn:joint:
Been in bed for two days and tired of laying around. Had to get up. Why do doc always want you to go to the hospital, then when you say no, they write you a Rx for something? :confused2: Why not just write the Rx and get it over with. I can suffer better at home and am less likely to cause bodily harm to someone waking me up to stick a nedle in my arm. Sorry am rambling. Druge starting to workk

Y'll have a good one and enjoy life with:joint: :bongin: :tokie: :bong1: :bong: :ccc: :smoke1:

hey whats up everyone been away for a couple weeks first place i thought i stop in and hit up some bongs with the fellow BHC members hows everyone been....
:bolt: :bong: :bolt: :bong: :bolt: :bong:

Good for you SM now hit this :bong1:
:bolt::bong2::bong2:

ohh do tell mom:D

these are for u duck is the pooch recovering well:bong2: :bong2:

ozzy glad the meds are finally kickin in :bong:

4U you :headbang2: my world :heart: missed ya in BHC tonight ;)

BIU :bong1::bong1:

Good Morning BHC:ciao:
I am getting ready to go get my dog. The vet called he came through surgery aok.
Thanks for asking UKgirl420

Now to get a few :bong1: in before leaving.:bong2::bong2:

Good morning good morning it's good morning in the morning!:rofl::bong:eek:ne too many already maybe! Glad to hear the pup is ok duck. Glad to hear you are doing ok ozzie.:bong:

Latest posts

Back