Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hi ladies! I am going to roll one. Pretend I am using my bong okay? I chopped a mid level bud off Lil Bertha and it is hanging. Can't wait to try it. I don't do fast drying. Can you guys believe all the huge pot busts lately? Seems as though if you don't have 5,000 plants, you don't make the news. And, they are all cartel type grows, not locals. Stay cool! TTFN

Anybody miss me?

WILD trip. Sooo wild that I got soooo trashed Friday night. We stumpled back to the hotel at 3 am. Slept til 4pm and felt like total dog doo yesterday. Last night was to be vibrating undies night too. :(

I got hit on by a 22 yr old kid tho. :D Made my night since I am turning 40. Go me!!!

I'll post up some pics later on.

xxoo

p.s. They said that I went into the hallway trying to find the bathroom in our hotel room. I said, "Please don't tell me I peed in the hall". They got me back in and to the right potty...bwahhahahhaaaa. I am too old for this stuff. :p

tcbud said:
Yeah, 4u, just what are you fishing for? I gave a bumpah sticker to the husband a while back, says...
Work Is For People Who Dont Know How To Fish.
Words I live by....lol.

hey tc...i have a hat that says that..I was after silvers today..didnt fair well..next week the Humpies are comeing in..maybe better then. My Love is fly fish Trout ...just give me my fly rod..by bong..and a nice stream with saome rainbow..well i goota grow now:bong:

GOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Morning BHC!

Wow a bike, a boat, an article in Easy rider and Smokin is back. Looks like a great week ahead.

:bong: :bong: :bong: 4 All!

SM I want to know all about the thing in the thing in place.

PS- Feel free to post pics:hubba:

good morn bhc. sm glad you had a nice trip, the older you get the harder it gets to keep up with the younger ones, takes longer to recoupe also. tc, there is always room for inprovement, i ride a 98 honda magna with 38000 in great shape but, well maybe 1 day i can get a newer one:) i have to get a few things together for the trip this weekend. with my luck w/cars lately were going to rent one. have a nice day all. :bong:

SMOKIN MOM......were your undies wet?

4u2smOke....when I visited a friend in Idaho his youngest son would go out on the lake and catch Fresh Water Trout for breakfast......yummie yummie

astrobud.....you have great taste in art.....

Its sunny today, yesterday was overcast all day except for moments of blue sky

tc....glad the hubby is handy with the bikes and doesn't mind getting the Black Thumb

Mom.....congratulations being SO HOT.....I once loaned my VW to a chick who got drunk, thought the window was down, puked right down inside my door and never cleaned it up....

Well bongers, have fun today.......pee-dude

Latest posts

Back